Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Will the aircraft in SFP1 work in WOV?

I am curious if the SFP1 aircraft will work in WOV? It would be nice, considering the amount of wonderfully detailed aircraft available, and the hundreds of hours spent in creating them.

Navy Chief

From what I've heard yes it will be possible. I wouldn't be suprised if WoV has the exact same file/folders structure as SFP1 so it'll be as simple as select aircraft in your SFP1 aircraft folder, right click, copy, open the WoV aircaft folder paste. Done.

Cheers

The short answer is Yes, the same SPF1 aircraft will work.

The long answer is that some modifications may need to be made (aricraft carrier landings and what not) to have everything work fine, but overall it should be painless.

The short answer is Yes, the same SPF1 aircraft will work.

The long answer is that some modifications may need to be made (aricraft carrier landings and what not) to have everything work fine, but overall it should be painless.

Hi Peter!

With SFP1, we are free to reskin the planes, use their 3D models for other projects, etc. Its basically wide open as long as we don't redistribute the game code.

Will we be able to do the same with WoV? Will there be any limitations?

Thanks!

From what I've heard yes it will be possible. I wouldn't be suprised if WoV has the exact same file/folders structure as SFP1 so it'll be as simple as select aircraft in your SFP1 aircraft folder, right click, copy, open the WoV aircaft folder paste. Done.

So far I have flown the f9f in wov,have dropped a few othjer birds in the folders,no prob noted so far..

THey work but some of them need extensive extraction and ini work to make them fly. I'm going to try copying and moving the weapons folder with the latest weapons pack over.......wish me luck.