Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Hilarious!!!

I don't remember what I was looking for, but tonight, I did a search for something, and for some reason I found the site adequacy.org. Actually, I found one of the articles, but decided to check out the main page, and here is one of the funniest articles I've ever read.

Hehehe... this guy is so stupid...

"Popular hacker software includes 'Comet Cursor', 'Bonzi Buddy' and 'Flash'. "

"If your son has requested a new 'processor' from a company called 'AMD', this is genuine cause for alarm."

Wow...

OMFG! ROLF!! i just read that almost fell out my chair laughing. this has got to be the epitomy of misinformed, uneducated stereotype trolling parent I have ever seen. not only did he mispell LINUX! but managed to distastefully label a hacker as a raver, one of the posters were right, hackers are too busy to be fashionably "coordinated". Secondly AMD is cause for alarm?what process manufacturing company do you know has sweatshops with children milling out processors that actually strictly require "clean rooms" in order to manufacture processors, and chips down hundredreths of a micron in size.DOnt get me started on the other crap about quake, I dont know about u im far too busy fraggin the other guy too be carrying a indepth conversation about hacking techniques. i couldnt stop laughing reading this slop. Not only was I amused and in stitches but I was simultaneously insulted. I sit my head in shame for the parents that are actually like this, and i feel sorry for that kid who has to live with day in and day out with his parent. I really hope this is a prank article, cause god help this individual who wrote it, i think we all need to pray for him LMAO.

ohhhh im on quake, im hacking away doing nefarious activities in the late night with pepsi cheesy poofs and tacky baggy pants and glow sticks!! stop me im a pyscho~ lol

raptor thanx for that article man i needed that

Edited by darkpresence=JW=

That was too stupid for me to comprehend....thank GOD that is a false topic, else I would have to hunt down these misfits and thoroughly and intricately indoctrinate them in the advantages of DOS and AMD.

"Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes."

That describes the weird people.