Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

on a lighter note

Heard this this morning. The DoD is trying to prevent service members from using the services of "working girls", through the UCMJ. Looks like I retired at a good time.

Seriously, I knew more guys who got sick from Ladies Night at the E club than going to the local house of ill repute. As an LPO I didn't care what my guys did on their off time as long as they got their work done. Within reason of course, I never condoned drug use or excessive drinking.

Makes you wonder, what was okay and accepted when I went in, is now illegle and immoral. Things change alot in twenty years.

below:

When Ordies go bad.

Edited by firehawkordy

The DoD is trying to prevent service members from using the services of "working girls", through the UCMJ. Looks like I retired at a good time

LOL LOL..thought you were married?????!!! B) but seriously, in the ucmj there have been a few articoles that were used and I guess will be used again to discipline folks..lets see,there was one against sodomy..there was the one about sex with same sex..there also was the one about oh hell forgot the proper wording but it was if you were married and played around that's also against the ucmj....

LOL LOL..thought you were married?????!!!  B)....there also was the one about oh hell forgot the proper wording but it was if  you were married and played around that's also against the ucmj....

Scout,

I got married tw years after I retired. Although there were the ocasional live in girlfriends I stayed single until I was mature enough to get married. And even though I never married either daughters mom, I made sure that they were well taken care of. My youngest I raised with the help of my parents and sisters. Her mom walk on us. My detracters can say what they want, but my kids ALWAYS came first.

As for the UCMJ;

Sodomy

Adultry

Rape

Carnal Knowlege

These are the articles on the books now. I never knew anyone seeing the CO for either of the above. However, they are there and I guess they are used.

Edited by firehawkordy