Sign in to follow this  
Von Paulus

OT: Big national debt but...

So we have a big national debt but we have also good beaches and good weather.

I went on my Sunday walk to the beach (live 2km away) and when I arrived there, the weather was so fine (18C) that I thought on my forum mates, specially those who live in the northern countries. So I took a picture with my cell phone to all of you. I wish you were all here and drink a cold beer with me. :drinks:

06022011.jpg

P.S. Because I might have offended some people here, I didn't took a snapshot with bikini girls. But I can assure you, that they were there, yes sir. With dental floss bikinis. :heat:

Edited by Von Paulus

I could use a good flossing......:grin:

I wish you were all here and drink a cold bear with me.

A cold bear?!! How does one get a cold bear into liquid shape? And, might he or she take offense?

P.S. Because I might have offended some people here, I didn't took a snapshot with bikini girls. But I can assure you, that they were there, yes sir. With dental floss bikinis.

I would not be offended, I assure you!

How could bikini girls possibly offend anybody? :cool:

HPW, 'cold bear' must be some traditional Portuguese drink. Maybe Von Paulus can shed some light on the manufacturing process for us ignorant foreigners? :grin:

Anyway, when I look out of my window and see all the snow (actually it's now 10 PM, so I see nothing but darkness) and then think about how many months are still left of this cold winter, I feel somewhat envious of you southern people and your short winters and hot summers.

A cold bear?!! How does one get a cold bear into liquid shape? And, might he or she take offense?

Eheheh. I assure you it was not the first time that I commit such typo. Nor it will be the last.

After all, it seems that there are people here who wouldn't take an offence against dental floss bikini girls.

I'll take this into consideration next Sunday.

vP--Since I once asked about a RNAS "navel" squadron, I am also no stranger to typos! :lol:

HW--There once was a cheap sparkling wine sold in the USA called cold duck, so a cold bear may not be so far behind!

Edited by Herr Prop-Wasche

Awe heck vP! Come on out my way. We can drive the Bronco out on the ice, chop a couple holes in the ice, and drink cold beer while we fish through the ice! Typical Michigan winter sports!

VP, once you're done visiting Conrad you can scoot on over here to Minnesota and help me dig my car out of the snow drift it's buried under.

Minnesota_snowdrift.jpg

I know it's in there somewhere.

:blink:

Jesus! I never saw real snow in my life.

Lou, you don't need me. What you really need is some sun to melt down all that snow.

hee hee...VP, I have to admit that particular snow drift was actually in a little town about an hour-and-a-half west of my house, but I've had some in my own yard that were well over 10 feet high. The tallest one I've had this season so far was only seven feet.

Please provide pictures I promise I will not be offended. Beers on me:drinks:

VP, once you're done visiting Conrad you can scoot on over here to Minnesota and help me dig my car out of the snow drift it's buried under.

post-45680-029500100 1297031555.jpg

I know it's in there somewhere.

So would you be part of this crowd Louvert?

:rofl:

I think I know those guys.

M4GW! Make it a reality in 2011.