Sign in to follow this  
Tuff

Add-On 1.1 pics

The attention to detail is amazing. While I don't get excited about the new plane I'm still gonna buy the addon.

yeah this looks amazing...the detail is almost breathtaking...im excited about the new plane as ive just started the play with the 25 and i must say its a blast!!

Semper Fi

I'm definately looking forward to the '39. Now I wanna see some pics of the Ka-50 and F/A-18. Unless they've scrapped that project and I never heard.

Man, this game still looks amazing... Too bad I don't have a computer good enough to play it or the time to enjoy it.

i dont think the ka-50 is scrapped...i think its coming along in another add on...im not the expert though so dont quote me...:)

Semper Fi

Am I getting this right when I say its going to a 2 CD download for the english version?

If you look a little deeper into the Russian forum (If you're flying Lockon, Russian shouldn't intimidate you by now) you'll find that there's an addional forum link that's actually set up in English and is moderated by one of the developers....

Hummmm...I wonder if this is the forum that we have been waiting for these last few months????

Even if it's not the developers are answering questions about Lock on in English..

Very cool..............

~S~

Blaze

I had more time today to look into the Russian web site.....

Actually I tried to post on it but couldn't.....

I think you'll need to register to do that......

So yes there is an english version there but it appears that registering and logging in are in Russian which I'm not fluent in.....

Allthough, there are several famillar sigs posting there in english...

I think I'm going to surf the forums to try and contact some of these guys and PM them and try to find out how they were able to register.....

Anyone have any addional information about this????

~S~

Blaze

Edited by VMF-Blaze_UG

go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/

then under "translate webpage" put in the url and in the dropdown menu, russian-english. not alot of it is coherent, but the developers posts make the most sense.

"There will be the new textures of the earth for the winter and the spring. Autumnal will be similar to those, which now are used for the winter.

Renedering under ATI change not will be." -developer from the site, thats pretty nice, and also about the new airplane, it seems sometimes the rockets malfunction or they put too much stress on the wings and tear them apart, that is what that set of pics of the damage modeling were depicting. or at least thats what i gather.

Edited by joejoe

Nice find, Tuff! I've posted your thread in our News section so that others can check out the snaps as well.

Here's hoping an English version of the forum will be made available soon so that we can get more buzz surrounding this add-on. Babelfish translations, post by post, is starting to get a bit tiresome. :rolleyes:

hehe, you dont have to do it post by post if you follow the directions i wrote above, it will basically refresh the russian website into english, even if you click on links to say like, page 2 of that topic, it will translate that for you automatically

Ok.

I really liked Babelfish before, but this is awesome!

:D :D :D

This was posted on Russian site.

LO_1.1_18.jpg

LO_1.1_19.jpg

go here for the rest. Russian Site

Tuff