Sign in to follow this  
Squeeze

192nd Is Looking

Hello fellow Lo:Mac Pilots. I am here on behalf of the 192nd Wolves. We have got the squadron up and running now. The 192nd Wolves are a international Squadron flying all of the planes in the game, however we will focus mainly on the SU-33.

For pilots that are interested please visit

192nd Grey Wolves

Please understand the website is still under construction but if you click on the fourms link at the top it is workin fine.

I hope to hear from you soon.

If you would like more information post here and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you

Squeeze

Edited by Squeeze

Good luck with the new team!

Thank you Tuff, and if you know of any pilots looking for a home :)

It is drama between me an the Squad but I HIGHLY DO NOT Recommend this squadron. I left only after one week. :shok:

:rtfm:

Edited by Squeeze

The connection between the Grey Wolves 192nd Squadron has ended due to a recent disagreement between Squeeze and me.

When I recruited him, I thought that he would be a useful addition to the squad, so I gave him admin rights for the forum and a role for designing the site. (these definitely weren't requested by him at his application)

While I gave him a role for designing the site I said in advance that I do not want the current header to be changed. He made a new one anyway, but then when I have rejected to change the header he decided to leave :grin:

All what I wrote up to now is normal... Disagreements may arise and if there is a need, the paths can be seperated (although leaving because of a banner he wasn't supposed to touch in the first place is a bit weird ) and I would simply wish him good luck in his search for a new squadron...

But now I see he's bad naming our squadron, using a sig with our squadron's name and advising people not to join it :grin:

Anyway, this shows his class, but the Grey Wolves will never go to his level and argue with him. Sorry m8, your provocations will not work.

Edit: BTW I just saw his first post in this thread:

however we will focus mainly on the SU-33

This is something he decided himself after joining... It is not correct, the Grey Wolves will focus on all aircrafts...

Btw Squeeze m8, gl in finding a squadron which will allow you to change their banner or edit their site :biggrin:

Edited by Kanuni

OK guys, please take this to PM or email.