Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

will try to get some answers for yall

I'll see if I can get somebody to answer our questions...soon.

I'll see if I can get somebody to answer our questions...soon.

Thanks Dagger, can't wait to fly an A-7 off a Carrier! I still have fun with SFP1 but I'm thinking this will be a much better version.

Thanks Again,

Foo

Thanks Dagger for slapping me into action (grin).

I will be around in some degree to help answer questions.

For a little background on who I am:

For the last 8 years I have been making video games. Begining with QA and Tech Support, going to Producer. Now, I am not a programer nor an artist. Basically what a Producer does is make sure the scope of the project is maintained, and that the timelines are met. That being said, I will answer most any question, but seeing that I am not a programer or artist, I may not know the answer off the top of my head...so be kind (grin)

Wings Over Vietnam is the latest title that I have produced. I have the honor with working alongside Thirdwire to bring this game to the market.

Thanks

For the last 8 years I have been making video games.  Begining with QA and Tech Support, going to Producer.  Now, I am not a programer nor an artist.  Basically what a Producer does is make sure the scope of the project is maintained, and that the timelines are met.  That being said, I will answer most any question, but seeing that I am not a programer or artist, I may not know the answer off the top of my head...so be kind (grin)

Wings Over Vietnam is the latest title that I have produced.  I have the honor with working alongside Thirdwire to bring this game to the market.

Thanks

Peckert, welcome! :bye: Nice to see someone attached to WoV drop by. We are gearing up for some major coverage here and would love to hear any info you might have.

Thanks Peter :bye:

For the last 8 years I have been making video games.  Begining with QA and Tech Support, going to Producer.  Now, I am not a programer nor an artist.  Basically what a Producer does is make sure the scope of the project is maintained, and that the timelines are met.  That being said, I will answer most any question, but seeing that I am not a programer or artist, I may not know the answer off the top of my head...so be kind (grin)

Wings Over Vietnam is the latest title that I have produced.  I have the honor with working alongside Thirdwire to bring this game to the market.

Thanks

Hello and welcome.

I have a couple of questions for ya:

Why the total secrecy about the game going GOLD about a month ago and then released without so much as a single post anymore

Why the total secrecy about the game going GOLD about a month ago a

believe me, it didn't.

I can tell you honestly it didn't go gold a month ago..it was tested right until the very last sec... literally