Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Dear Mr Gadaffi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8335934/Libya-protests-140-massacred-as-Gaddafi-sends-in-snipers-to-crush-dissent.html

Dear Mr Gadaffi

You're an impotent, sadistic asshole...everyone on the planet hates you, and wishes you were dead.

Your grip on power, like many other monstrosities in the Middle East and beyond, grows more tentative each day.

May i take this opportunity to welcome you from the 11th century, into the 21st.

You may find the world a slightly different place today than what you're used to.

It's now a much smaller world, where people are sick of being repressed, crushed and victimized...you may find yourself hanged before too long...though we would all prefer to see you fall on your own sword before that.

You may also find that the use of snipers to kill innocent people will be a very effective deterent...for a short time at least.

However, the World is changing..and it's changing too fast for the likes of you!

Regretably, you will no doubt find yourself in very worrying times ahead.

On a personal note, may I extent my heartfelt wish, that you and all the other despots like you, have a slow, lingering and painful demise.

Say "HI" to Saddam from me...

Regards

UK_Widowmaker

I'm sure you will be most disappointed to find, there is no happy afterlife, full of virgin children for you to molest...and if you berlieve that sh*t..well, sorry for your ignorance.

• Like 3

Hi UK Widowmaker ,

I agree with all you say , good luck to the people of Lybia and all countries that are oppressed . Any leader of a country that uses lethal force against there own citizens does not deserve to be a leader . Dictators forget the golden rule " although people need a government the government needs its people .........and a governement should fear its people , if they they think they are above their people they will fall . Human nature people will only take soo much then they rebel , History has shown this time and time again !!! . So all you tin pot Dictators .....watch out your time has come !!!!! . In the words of citizen Wolf " power to the people " :-) .

cheers

Mungo

Man that's weird. According to that telegraph, the mercs are (my interpretation) basically doing a Chekist~esque terror by massacre campaign. I do like the tele's take on this...

A British-based Libyan, Ahmed,...::

"They don't have any weapons so it is difficult for the people in Benghazi to defend themselves," he said.

Those motherf´s are strafing their own people from the air. If we had balls in the EU, we could deploy a joint typhoon force in Sicily and enforce a no-fly zone over the coastal cities (gotta write it down for a SF campaign, btw) while the UN finds out that there is need to do something in the ground

Edited by macelena

Yea maybe...

1:40am Libya's deputy ambassador Dabbashi to UN: "No fly zone should be called over Libya"

~ http://blogs.aljazeera.net/africa/2011/02/22/live-blog-libya-feb-22

Mish's take on Libyan ambassadors abandoning G/Q adaf(f)i [sp?]...

~> http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2011/02/warplanes-militia-fire-on-libyan.html

I thought it was pretty cool that a couple of colonels were ordered to take of and strafe an ammo dump (these can often be mistaken for funeral processions apparently, must be the heat) and instead, they flew their Mirage F-1s to Malta! Outstanding work guys! Suffice to say, there are many people alive tonight who wouldn't be if they simply followed their orders. I hate to think of the grief their families might now experience though...

Gadaffi is a f***ing bastard, why everybody are doing NOTHING?

USA? they had the balls in past to bomb his regim for all that pollitical BULLs**t , but now, then they are reaping they own people from the sky, United States shows itself once again useless to defend who really needs.

USA? they had the balls in past to bomb his regim for all that pollitical BULLs**t , but now, then they are reaping they own people from the sky, United States shows itself once again useless to defend who really needs.

Don't be so stupid. The US didn't attack Libya for 'political bulls**t' it attacked Libya once ( El Dorado Canyon ) because it was exporting terrorism and Ghadaffy Duck needed to be taught a lesson.

How do you think the Arab world would react to US planes over Libya right now ? It would make things a lot, lot worse not better.

Where is the Egyptian airforce ? Why can't Arabs help other Arabs ? How about Turkey ?

Where is the Brazilian airforce :lol: ? why don't YOUR guys sort it all out if it matters so much to you.

People like you make me sick. Half of the time you are saying " Who the hell do the Americans think they are, interfering in world politics ? " and then you conveniently flip and say " Why aren't the US intervening , they don't care "

No matter what happens it's always going to be America's fault in the eyes of people like you.

Edited by Siddley

i'm sorry i didnt know that a dead soldier was political bulls**t. if mohmar was so great and powerful maybe he would have used his warplanes against our fielded forces, not bombed a disco frequented by American Servicemen. back then our political leadership believed that you yank the American tiger by the tail, you should be prepared to deal with the teeth!

Edited by daddyairplanes

Silverbolt

STFU and read a history book you just made yourself look like an ass in front of everyone.

• Like 1

Guest Pfunk

Because every time we act in that manner, we are called 'the world's policeman', or 'bullies' or 'imperalist/capitalist running dogs' or some such.

We are hated when we act and apparently when we don't. I think someone's already said it, but I'll echo it, why don't YOU guys go do it for once? Why do we have to be the ones to do everything? If we are the world's policeman, by getting involved in Libya, we'd be stepping into something every cop hates...a domestic dispute.

pfunk

Brasil needs to steam it's second hand carrier to the Gulf of Sidra and watch it's 48 year old A-4's get smoked. Time to take a world leadership role guys.....

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The sad thing is if we would of waited a few years this would have happened in Iraq and so many of my friends would still be alive.:salute:

Guest Pfunk

The sad thing is if we would of waited a few years this would have happened in Iraq and so many of my friends would still be alive.:salute:

Yeah, that's the thing. Who knows what'll happen by the time this is all over.

pfunk

If we (USA) stick our nose in now, we'll do more damage than good. We're always talking about government "for the people, by the people." If we interfere, we'll be contradicting ourselves. Let the Libyans and the Egyptians form a government "by the people." We can make a judgment later.

So far, things are looking pretty good in Egypt. The military plans to hand things over to an elected government in six months. They plan to abide by the peace treaty with Israel. Honestly, would Egypt really want to start a fight with anyone right now? I don't think so. It seems cool heads are prevailing there.

I think the same thing can happen in Libya. Let them work it out for themselves. If we keep our fingers out of the s**t, we won't have stinky fingers...

I'm hopeful that everything runs smoothly in Egypt. However I've heard the military owns 40% of the businesses in the country, if this is true I can't see how the generals, can just hand the country to a bunch of dudes from the year 700. What assurance could they get that the entire country will not be nationalized 2 years down the road tossing their butts out into the Desert

It's too sweet of a situation to just walk away from. . . . I get the feeling, if the "wrong" side wins a smooth Transference of Power . . Won't Happen

It could easily go wrong, from our standpoint. It's hard to say what will happen. I think if we interfere, we're almost guaranteed to make it go badly. Better to leave it alone and see what happens. If they turn aggressive and stick their hand in the meat-grinder that is Israel, they'll just learn why the former regime signed a treaty in the first place.

It seems to me that if the military owns 40% of the business, they've ceased being military leaders and become businessman. If that's true, then they definitely won't start a fight. Having your oil wells and electric plants smashed by Israelis is unprofitable. Better to sell the energy to the Israelis and make some cold, hard cash.

Edited by ShrikeHawk

By the time things get clear, I will consider more seriously flying Baltika's hypothetical campaign "Yom Kippur War 2010", with Egypt jeopardizing the regional stability by collapsing into political complete chaos.

Sorry , no intent to offend anyone, specially those who were killed in Berlin, but all you guys know that it didn't happen only once, and bombing Lybia solved the problem ?

Oh , do i ?

Back in El Dorado Cannion Operation , the Lybia's terrorism was nothing much than the result of a reckless pollitic (imperialism-not Lening definition tho, but the one those arabs blame) around the globe of forcing the expansion the military power and the influence around the middle east, which consolidated back 1991, which led directly to 9/11 happenings.

I do recall that back in 1990's Lybia was almost a part of an 'axis of evil' , than in early 2000's Kadafi seemed to become a saint in the middle east by the western eyes.

This seemed pretty much to be worse than everything we've ever faced in middle east these days... this is just insane there come reports of 400 killed in those protest waves , they come to the insanity of using planes to attack people, as we clap like monkeys every statement Kadafi's do ? why it was so different with Mubarak , against him the world united, not seems to be the same thing now.

What do we see is different treatment to all world countries, this aid to the population didn't took that much to happen back in 2003 and US certainly were not good sighted by the middle that time - and did US care ? besides they made a favor to that people and after all, taking over an dirty ass dictator like this would be very fair , and more legitim than other interventions around the world.

Unfortunately only US has the power to make such quick interventions - what it seems only does when the intrest is very rampant... but - I really wish Brazil could make something against but in case you haven't noticed we're pretty much friends of those so called 'Dictators' ,'Terrorists' , 'Rogue States' and '______(inserd adjective here)' making the bridge between the west and them.

this is just a relief of an incoherent situation , not only by US but the rest of the world, and i include my country on this for our last actions of scratching our but while civs were dying.

Besides, denying at least the air power to the opressive regime would not stain anyone's image.

No matter what happens it's always going to be America's fault in the eyes of people like you.

c'mon, that was not funny, you can't joke on who can do nothing - it's just like beat someone with a disability and say that you are can be comparable to a UFC champion when you fight on the streets.

besides, what makes me sick is the incoherent policies that have been adopted trough the years specially about the ME... i can't recall the last 7-8 years a statement condemning Lybia,for instance , reliefing dictators only makes your country to be a dictatorship supporter.

on the other hand, the talks with Mubarak and Obama on the Phone, Obama pressured a hell of him untill he leaves the charge, and even led a transition government which i think haven't happened yet on Lybia and in another middle east countries, or am i wrong?

Yup...It's a tough one!...One things for sure..The Middle East is going to be a different place once this is over!..just remains to be seen if thats good or Bad.

Personally, I wanna see Gadaffi hanged by the Balls...for supplying weapons to the IRA for all those years!!

Silverbolt, that makes more sense now. Both rulers had become an instrument of western desired "stability" in the region. The Nightwatch fella seems to indicate that Mubarak as a figurehead can leave but the same Egyptian military regime remains either in power or to guide things peacefully to an "acceptable" civilian rule. I'm guessing that with the greater violence, Daffy's situation may be different, so maybe we don't know what to do. I'm guessing Daffy can't just step down now and live to tell about it.

every swinging member of the precious UN ain't doing spit . . I don't see any sky blue helmets in Bengazzi

That's cos the UN are a bunch of toothless tigers and are only good for one thing: preaching. My cousin served with the Irish Army in the UN in the Lebanon back in the 80s. Most of the time he said that when they went on patrol they went around carrying rifles with empty magazines. Orders from the UN apparently.

UN = Useless Nancyboys

It wasn't so much that Gaddafi was Uncle Sam's friend, it was more like he wasn't our enemy. In roughly 2000 Uncle Sam said to Gaddafi, we don't care what garbage you want to do in the mideast. When you want to project your power in Europe, that's frowned upon, that was the reason behind El Dorado Canyon . . .I'm sure you remember that ( 1986 Airstrike into Libya, Reagan reprisal for Berlin Bombings ) However if you don't immediately end your Nuclear program, we'll bomb you into the stone age ( Libya was attempting to construct it's first reactor ). The message must've been effective, because Libya herself even blew up the foundations

I am aware of the facts ....however, only in 2003 Lybia abandoned their nuclear program , what is that ? a 17 years later solution ?

i do recall clearly that in 2002, the same s**t happene in Bali, it seems US failed to delvier the message.

any case, i'm not saying US did wrong i'm saying US only acts when their intrests are threatened, back in Iraq invasion (IMO worth itself for kicking saddam's but) US did not worried with WMDs or Iraqui people freedom (--if they did any time, why did not punished him when he killed his own people with chems in the 1980's?) but the main goal was clearly some economic motive ....an also did not had any problem in condeming its international image against the world bombing Saddam without everyones else concern.

and guess what!? people are dying a lot for what we should stand: freedom.

Edited by Silverbolt

I i'm saying US only acts when their intrests are threatened

Like when they sent a massive humanitarian taskforce to assist in the aftermath of the Asian tsunami ?

The Yanks had boots on the ground within about 48 hours IIRC. The UN finally turned up days and days later, after they had held a lot of meetings and talked a lot of hot air.

I know who I would prefer as a friend given the choice of the US or the UN....

There's a saying we used to use when I was a biker :-

" When we do right no-one remembers, when we do wrong no-one forgets "

You could also apply that to the USA