Sign in to follow this  
Chamo

RWR in your phone

Recently, as I was searching the Web for tones that I could use in my phone, I got an Idea:

If I could get the different warning tones from an AN/ALR 69, for example, I would be able to stuff them into my phone's micro SD and use them as ringtones.

So, that's why I need your help. Does anyone know a source of .mp3 or .wav audio files that contain RWR warning tones?

Thanks.

Recently, as I was searching the Web for tones that I could use in my phone, I got an Idea:

If I could get the different warning tones from an AN/ALR 69, for example, I would be able to stuff them into my phone's micro SD and use them as ringtones.

So, that's why I need your help. Does anyone know a source of .mp3 or .wav audio files that contain RWR warning tones?

Thanks.

Try looking inside the .CAT files. You must have the extract utility. There should be a file that contains the tones you want. Once you find them and extract them, you can change the format to .wab or .mp3 or whatever format you need. They should be found as RWRtone or something like.

Edited by ignacioc91

the sound folder of Falcon4 are pleny of RWR tones and bitchin' betty calls and warnings