Sign in to follow this  
CaptSopwith

Possible Bug in OFF HiTR

Hi guys. I was flying a patrol with 24RFC this morning in February 1916 on a flight over the front. Along the way we ran into a flight of Bristol scouts with the strangest paint scheme I've ever seen. Their pant scheme had wheel bitmaps and part of their rudders appearing on their elevators. I snapped a screenshot, but Windows is telling me the file isn't supported and I can't get it to open so a written description will have to do for now unless I run across them again. I wanted to bring it to your attention. My workshop settings have the planes set to normal res. If you need any further details, let me know.

I had such a thing to happen a long time ago, and although I don't remember what it was exactly,

I'm pretty much sure it was something cause by my graphic card.

It happened only over airfields, and after changing my settings, it was gone.

PS: if it won't go away, just imagine, you had smoked from Bullethead's opium pipe. :grin:

Edited by Olham

Texture memory on the video card overloaded sounds like. Try turning something down a notch if it happens again. Maybe next time you see it, when you end the flight go to \OBDSoftware\CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields\Campaigns\CampaignData\ and send the OFFLog.txt to us and we'll see if there's anything else but unlikely.

Texture memory on the video card overloaded sounds like. Try turning something down a notch if it happens again. Maybe next time you see it, when you end the flight go to \OBDSoftware\CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields\Campaigns\CampaignData\ and send the OFFLog.txt to us and we'll see if there's anything else but unlikely.

Hey Pol. I probably figured it was a one-time hic-up. I haven't seen many of those in OFF. I went ahead and attached the log file - I had no idea those things were so intricate... gives you an idea of how much OFF is doing behind the scenes. Hope this helps.

Thanks CS I think there might be a copy glitch afterall but we'll see.