Sign in to follow this  
Ladr6

Missle issue

Been doing pretty good so far, but have run into an issue that pops up every so often. When in a dogfight, I will be going through missles and dropping migs, but then when I switch from say AIM120 to AIM9 it won't let me. Just makes me stick to guns. I check my hard points to make sure I still have the missle, but no selection is allowed. Guns only. Anyone else have this problem? Can it get damaged from G's? Also, when this occures, I have NOT been hit.n Thanks for any help on this. I hate to RTB with ammo left. :salute:

in the MFD SMS page of the given weapon shows if they are damaged or ready....

i dont know why this happens to you... i never experienced such thing

post you steps to bring up the weapons (MRM override button, dogfight override button, ciling weapons, etc)

in the MFD SMS page of the given weapon shows if they are damaged or ready....

i dont know why this happens to you... i never experienced such thing

post you steps to bring up the weapons (MRM override button, dogfight override button, ciling weapons, etc)

I don't think I do any of that. I am playing on simplified avionics right now. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Basically, I select the target, select the missle, when in range shoot. It only happens once I enter a dogfight. I can get off one AIM9 then if I switch back to AIM120 then try back to AIM9 it has the issue. This doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally.