Sign in to follow this  
JDSnypes

2 libyan pilots defected

Question: Are this rocketpods on the hardpoints? They have no oppenings for rockets. :dntknw:

Most western rocketpods have a cover before firing for the benefit of aerodynamics. If you look at the shots taken from the tail on the ground, you can see the rockets and their tubes. Its a french rocket launcher, however, i can identify the type, i´m sure someone else will.

Edited by macelena

Here's a better one from Airliners.net

post-5735-070898200 1298436677.jpg

Damn they were on a mission to strike civilians then thank god they Defected

Good you guys that defected. Go back after the A-hole is gone and build a better Libya.

Good on them for keeping their integrity against pressure form superiors. It took balls to do the right thing there.

• Like 2

I doubt it.

NK makes the majority of the Middle East look like 'Happy Fun Time Town'.

I seriously doubt anything will gain traction there.

FC

Curiouser and curiouser

According to the reports, Saif al-Arab, Gaddafi's youngest son, who was sent by his father to cooperate with Libyan security forces in the massive crackdown on pro-democracy protesters joined forces with the demonstrators in the eastern city of Benghazi on Thursday

No good info on sources though. Russian news sites (quite content with the oil price rise) say the report comes from an Iranian outlet.

Are a carrier like the USS Enterprise is capable of crossing the Suez canal into the Mediterranean?

Are a carrier like the USS Enterprise is capable of crossing the Suez canal into the Mediterranean?

http://wallstreetpit.com/64142-aircraft-carrier-uss-enterprise-moves-to-the-mouth-of-suez-canal-report

:grin:

Suez-canal-egypt.jpg

09_eisenhower_in_suez.JPG

ok, i liked the last US position of pushing up Kadhafi , there is needed a little bit more of pression.

Edited by Silverbolt