Sign in to follow this  
Dave

NATO Fighters IV+: Post-Dec2009 Update Pack # 4

After applying the new third wire patch I'm getting a CTD every time I request fighter support in any of the Nato fighters campaigns and sometimes when I hit the accept/continue button after a mission in the debrief screen

Edited by dtmdragon

A small bug for next updatepack :-)

The F104A has it's rudder control reversed, so to fix it i changed in [Rudder] section of F104A_DATA.INI ReverseInput=False to ReverseInput=TRUE

There's also a f104a folder without the "-" in the name, i guess one update was never applied but it seems there is a newer F104A_LOADOUT.INI file in the folder.

I'll update this post if i find any other things :-)

eburger, could you guys use any help ini editing for the newest patch? stuff like the new stock units(upto 367 now) and swapping unit ID's i should be able to do easy and let you guys tackle the bigger things like getting the terrian adjusted. i've already sent Dave a comparison on the new stock squadronlist vs NF4+'s latest.

daddyairplanes:

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got the INI editing taken care of, including the squadronlist additions. I'm not a terrain guy, so if something's going to be done with the terrain, it'll have to be by someone else.

I'd be happy to take a look at whatever you sent Dave, though.

Eric Howes