I'm having a problem with the campaign I made. After one mission, even if it is successful, it says: "The Enemy has completed their strategic objectives. This campaign is finished." Why is it doing this, and how can I fix it?

There could be a variety of things wrong with the campaign you created. ie - mission rates, supply levels, placement of ground forces, strategic node placement, etc... At least one of these aren't set up correctly and as a result the enemy is ending the campaign after one mission.

If you post your campaign files, we may be able to help...

But, my real suggestion, since you're very new to the series, is to start by making adjustments to existing campaigns and seeing the effects the changes have. Campaign creation from scratch is difficult, takes a lot of time, and can be challenging even for those very experienced with this series. It may be a bit advance for someone who is newer.

Here's the campaign ini's. Maybe you can figure out what's wrong. Note: This campaign used a squadronlist.ini entry with allied squadrons added. I fixed the first problem, But only one Soviet aircraft shows up, an An-12.

Flaming Wings INIs.zip

Edited by F117NightHawk

I figured out my problem.

This line: Squadron=10SFR

is supposed to be: UnitName=10th Soviet Fighter Regiment

in the soviet unit sections.