http://combatace.com...woe-a-tutorial/

ive read this topic but the question i have is for the very first part, im not sure what to do?

this might make me seem kinda lazy but would anyone do it for me over teamviewer please? i have no idea why but its really confusing me id be gratefull if someone could do it for me in teamviewer hen atlease i can see and watch how its done and then if i need to do it again in future i will know how.

Don't worry about the first part as the weapondata.ini is already organized for you. All you have to do is open it up with the weapon editor and save.

so just open wep editor open up the wep data in it then open the 2 fuel tank things then save? or do i just oopen editor>open wepdata>click save and its as easy as that?

Yes just open it up and save. The tutorial is to ADD stuff. If you have a weapons pack already it's already organized. All you have to do is open and save, and check it in game. If they're all there then you're good to go.

• Like 1

Yes just open it up and save. The tutorial is to ADD stuff. If you have a weapons pack already it's already organized. All you have to do is open and save, and check it in game. If they're all there then you're good to go.

ok thanks alot you cleared things up

good! It depends as some you can add to the existing one and importing and saving another and then you'll have those added as well. But it's a good idea to always back your stuff up just in case though...