Sign in to follow this  
VVanks

I like the new colors

Are we going to keep these new forum colors? Or are we going to revert back to the old ones?

Are we going to keep these new forum colors? Or are we going to revert back to the old ones?

I was planning on converting the old color/layout, but these colors are starting to grow on me. I still want to add some orange, but what do you guys think?

I was planning on converting the old color/layout, but these colors are starting to grow on me. I still want to add some orange, but what do you guys think?

IMO, the new colors are good, but not great. The old colors reflected on this unique website. THe new ones make it more generic. Maybe a mix of the two? I'm sure we can figure something out.

Either way is ok with me....would like to have both main site and forums somewhat coordinate, but I would like to see the width of the forum increase.

<C>

Fates

I'm agree with Fates, this is good, but not great. I would rather see the old Biohaz skin come back. This is good for now, though.

I like the orange links! Much better!

I could make some Biohaz themed buttons for the forum if you like.

I like the orange links! Much better!

I could make some Biohaz themed buttons for the forum if you like.

That would be cool. You can grab a graphics GDK for IVB at this URL:

www.invisionize.com

It's a good start on ideas as well as show you what images/filenames we need. I'll talk with you more this weekend or Monday.

I'm agree with Fates, this is good, but not great.  I would rather see the old Biohaz skin come back.  This is good for now, though.

I'll be tweaking this skin until it more closely matches the original Biohaz skin.

Ahh, overload on orange!!! lol. Perhaps you could change it so that only threads with new posts are orange? That would be much better than the incredible amount of orange...

Ahh, overload on orange!!! lol.  Perhaps you could change it so that only threads with new posts are orange?  That would be much better than the incredible amount of orange...

Actually, I like it.

The old design was too 70's ish and not too dynamic. The new colors reflect Biohazard in the 21st century. ;)

(excuse my babbling)

You're excused :P

I don't mind the colors all that much, like I said, they're not bad, they're just not great. But there's gotta be a better way to indicate a new post, 'cuase this just ain't cuttin it. What do those little squares in front of the topic title do? (oh, tested it out, kinda cool, but there could be a less confusing spot to put that). It's still hard to tell the difference between new and not new.

What do you mean by indicating new posts? Oh, I see now. lol. I just click on the top ones.

:dntknw: Well, I always say what I truly think, and I think this color is horrid. Cold, tiring for the eyes, and the white lettering contrasts too much with the blue background.

:nono: The older colors were warm and inviting--these make mefreeze and shiver... And I wonder if an RAF guy is behind this, as this background is what they call

"RAF blue".

:spiteful: It looks better on uniforms than it does here.