Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Gunslinger girl

So I just watched this for this first time and get the basic idea. Is there more the show other than the botched mission or is that what the whole thing is about but just from different points? Don't get me wrong it looks like a cool show with cyborg assasian girls with a Born Identity type story.

Dunno which episode you watched. There were two seasons. Season one was generally considered very good, followed the original story pretty well and was animated well. Season two completely deserted the original art style and is considered a mockery of the original story.

I read the manga as it continues the story far past what either season covered.

Dunno which episode you watched. There were two seasons. Season one was generally considered very good, followed the original story pretty well and was animated well. Season two completely deserted the original art style and is considered a mockery of the original story.

I read the manga as it continues the story far past what either season covered.

framillia or something to do with family the second I saw was orion..I think. But I did manage to find more episodes.

GG is one of my favorite anime series. The first season is very well written, beautifully drawn and it'll pull your heart strings. The season two of GG is well written also but it was made by another company which they had a smaller budget hence the poor animation quality. Season two's storyline basically is about Treila. Did you watch season one first?

Falcon

GG is one of my favorite anime series. The first season is very well written, beautifully drawn and it'll pull your heart strings. The season two of GG is well written also but it was made by another company which they had a smaller budget hence the poor animation quality. Season two's storyline basically is about Treila. Did you watch season one first?

Falcon

I don't know what seaon(s) I'm watching. I found that Funimation has put a bunch of videos on youtube.

I'm watching this one right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2qUYn_O8eI

Edit: It starts to get good, for me, after this particular episode.

Edited by Skyviper

I don't know what seaon(s) I'm watching. I found that Funimation has put a bunch of videos on youtube.

I'm watching this one right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2qUYn_O8eI

Edit: It starts to get good, for me, after this particular episode.

OK that is the first season. Boy are you in for a treat :).

Falcon

OK that is the first season. Boy are you in for a treat :).

Falcon

Please tell me that there are more than 13 episodes in season one. I'm having a hard time trying to locate 14.

Please tell me that there are more than 13 episodes in season one. I'm having a hard time trying to locate 14.

Sadly its a 13 episode season. You will enjoy season two but I think its 13 episodes too.

Falcon

All nice and well, and rather OT: I am not so interested in the girl from Gunslinger , but how about the girl from Red Crown ..... :grin:

She MUST exist and I really wonder who she might be...

Houdoe,

Derk

assasian girls

I just noticed this typo and thought it a rather appropriate Freudian slip.

• Like 1

Not liking the art work too much in season two myself however they still have a good well written story line going on.

Oh man and Youtube stopped the free shows for season two. Oh well I quess that means ill buy the complete collection when it becomes available.

Edited by Skyviper

Oh man and Youtube stopped the free shows for season two. Oh well I quess that means ill buy the complete collection when it becomes available.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_31?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=gunslinger+girl+complete+series&x=0&y=0&sprefix=gunslinger+girl+complete+series

About the OVA's, they are probably the episodes transformed into a movie, just a heads up.

Falcon

http://www.amazon.co...complete+series

About the OVA's, they are probably the episodes transformed into a movie, just a heads up.

Falcon

SAAWEEET Thank you...before I add these to the cart I have one question.

Will be in english?

Edited by Skyviper

SAAWEEET Thank you...before I add these to the cart I have one question.

Will be in english?

They'll have both subtitled and dubbed versions, by a "audio" or "setup" on the dvd menu.

Falcon

All nice and well, and rather OT: I am not so interested in the girl from Gunslinger , but how about the girl from Red Crown ..... :grin:

She MUST exist and I really wonder who she might be...

Houdoe,

Derk

Hey, i got to find Bitching Betty!..or at least one of them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitching_Betty

I just noticed this typo and thought it a rather appropriate Freudian slip.

That is not a typo