Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Most popular Movie theme

Theme from 1966 movie. Grand prix.

and my other Into the West as sung live and perfectly by Annie Lennox.

(her amazing performance spoilt by distortion by sound compression in this vid though lol)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/04nnKuyNNbo

What bothered me was when she sang it at the Oscars. It could have been much better. She sounded like she had been singing it in repeated encores for a bunch of spoiled Hollywood bigshots for three nights prior. She has beautiful pipes, but it seemed to me like someone worked to near death a willing hoarse.

What bothered me was when she sang it at the Oscars. It could have been much better. She sounded like she had been singing it in repeated encores for a bunch of spoiled Hollywood bigshots for three nights prior. She has beautiful pipes, but it seemed to me like someone worked to near death a willing hoarse.

Funny I thought it was near perfect :) the video here is crud the voice is very distorted.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I like the copy paste suggestion best because it's easy to understand, so if I can get that anyone can.

Have to agree with Polovski that The final duel is a classic, but watching it with the orchestra just adds that extra something special to it.

Annie Lennox is my second favorite female singer, she has a marvelous voice.

I'll just put down one for now and that was "The Natural' with Robert Redford. A real feel good movie.. and if you were a young boy and dreamt of being a baseball player when you grew up, this is what you would have wanted. Creaghorn, if I remember you are a ball player. If you haven't seen it, you must...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54-6yimtjtA

Ya gotta promise not to laugh.