Sign in to follow this  
tranquillo

How often do you......

Probably been asked before but how often do you get to fly in

OFF on average? And how many missions at a time.

Just trying to find out whose got too much time on their hands :grin:.

Edited by tranquillo

My average is one mission per day; and no QC at all. Rarely, I fly two missions, like on weekend.

But more than two missions feels already straining to me.

I try to get into the cockpit at least once a week. I'll usually fly 4 or 5 missions in a row, but I do use the warp (unless it's a very short distance mission) so that there's not so much to and from in my missions.

As I started this thread I should say how often I get to fly.

I try to fly at least one mission a day and, although I have flown 4 in a row once, I now fly no more than 2. The 4 in a row was with easy settings but now it's a strain to fly that many on hard settings.

I'm guessing that we'll see a lot of variation.

I fly every few days, depending on what I have going on. I usually fly 4 or 5 missions but use warp.

Beard

My average is one mission per day; and no QC at all. Rarely, I fly two missions, like on weekend.

But more than two missions feels already straining to me.

Same here.

Usually once, occasionally twice, a week. Almost always just one mission. Never flown more than two missions in one session. Wife and many daughters also requiring computer time.

I usually fly OFF 2 or 3 times a week. 1 QC, then change pilot and fly a campaign mission. I would like to fly more but RL issues have a way of intruding. I also have a couple of other sims that I use.

Tony

I go in spurts; maybe two or three days in a row followed by no flying for a week or so. When I fly, I try to fly 4 or 5 missions, one for each pilot I have entered. I use warp and am still learning. I start each pilot out at the beginning for whatever unit he is attached too. As a result I have only flown early in the war and early model planes. I find the dogfighting very difficult. It seems the AI can do things I can only dream of. When I am in an EIII the Bristol Scouts fly rings around me, switch sides and the EIII's have me for breakfast. I chalk it up to my inexperience with OFF. Looking forward to getting a more modern plane someday.

Lately I'm lucky to fly one mission a week. Oh, for more hours in the day and days in the week.

How often do you do it? I do it as often as I can. I love to do it. (on the serious side Once a day. 1 mission, sometimes 2 on a weekend and yes I do have too much time on my hands.

Depends on the length of the missions. Typically 3 - 5 a day, using warp but still end up spending a lot of time just flying about when I get pulled out of warp for "nearby" enemies, even though I'd say 80% of the time I never see these "nearby" enemies!

Hi

I’ve a break from OFF ATM but when I flew OFF I fly about 2-4 campaign missions a week, usually only one mission at the same day and I never use Warp. I only fly in QC when learning to fly new planes or practice.

:drinks:

Cheers

vonOben

So far then we have poor ole Lou who's lucky to get in 1 mission per week and at the other end of the spectrum we have Javito who just can't leave it alone :grin:.

So far then we have poor ole Lou who's lucky to get in 1 mission per week and at the other end of the spectrum we have Javito who just can't leave it alone :grin:.

The joys of college spring break eh?