Sign in to follow this  
ravenclaw_007

HELP with SF2 Installation

i´m forced to reinstall my complete sf2 merged games after i instaled the expansion pack1 and everything stop working

my problem now is that the game does not allow me to configure the controlls or is even creating a mod folder like before , i only installed the SF2 basic and nothing works even if i go to a single mission not a single key on the keyboard will work

im run Win7 32bit and i realy dont know anymore what to do i consider my self a advanced user for Sf2 but in all my installed games i never encountered this , i checked my system for a virus but there is nothing

is this a issue that could be related to Win7 ????

any help is welcome

Here is what i did: install all of teh games i have and run each one, without play just to let them to create the folders, next install expansion 1 (i have the two of them) and again, run each game, since each game is patched by the expansion, next install the exp2 and do the same, run each game and at last run the latest patch available, run each game and voila! no complains so far, everything running as smooth as possible.

hope it helps.

i will try that , thanks

i found that there are some more places in win7 where infos/data about the game is stored and i deletet this now , result i can finaly have some working instalation