Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF MY NON-ISRAELI FRIENDS

in the last 72 hours, more than 70 rockets and mortars were shot by Hamas organization into Israel,

probably Israel will have to react soon- probably it's gonna get ugly-

PROBABLY you'll hear about it for the first time few days later when the

biased media in your country will present Israel again as a cruel aggressive country.

Then me and many of my friends will go online try to "explain" the reasons for what happened -

OR maybe this time you'll all try to

be aware to what's going on here from the beginning, and let your friends to

know as well- and maybe, just maybe this time we can stop the lies before they even start.

this thread is not political or in any way tries to be inflammatory!!

We have every right to defend ourselves.

Its as simple as that.

Edited by Mannie
  • Like 3

Wipe the Motherf..ers of the face of earth. My friends :good:

Must admit I heard about this earlier today good luck guys and get the bug swatter out and go do some swatting... :drinks:

At least no one was killed in the Jerusalem Bus Station. Hope everything goes fine.

Be safe my friends.

At least no one was killed in the Jerusalem Bus Station. Hope everything goes fine.

Well, one did die. a 60 year old woman.

Well, one did die. a 60 year old woman.

Puff, sorry, when i heard that it was just 25 people wounded in the attack. Shame

For once: kick their asses !!!!!

Derk

Personally I'm not surprised that the media is not really covering the events in Israel in the last few weeks. I live in the USA right now and whenever that poor family was butchered in the middle of the night, I actually looked for any coverage and couldn't find it in local media. Whenever I did find a short segment about it, it was portrayed as an "alleged terror attack". This morning i saw a coverage of the bomb in Jerusalem and again, the event was named an "alleged terror attack" or "military and police sources suggest it's a terror attack but the investigation goes on".

The world is busy with bigger problems like Japan and Libya and there's no time for minor events like whats happening in Israel.

On the other hand, a smart strategist might suggest that this is the right time to do things that in other times you can't do because of the immediate attention every Israeli action get.

P.S. There's no need to justify Israel's actions to anyone who's not involved. Most minds are already set anyway. If you know you're right, because of experience or knowledge, who can tell you that you're wrong? Someone who bases his opinion on foreign media and rumors? not worth it.

• Like 3

Be with you,long life to Israel,in my room I've got the Israeli flag instead of the Italian one!for example,I support Israel all the time!

I'll never understand why they bother. They have to know this won't accomplish anything significant.

How many countries have ever been defeated by having a few dozen civilians killed? How about ZERO?

They have no ideas on how to create anything, just destroy on a small scale, so they're going to do it for, well, ever I guess. Since they won't give up and they have to know they'll never accomplish what they say they will...

What Dave said: Stay safe my friends!

I wouldn't mind if the palestinians were carpetbombed into extinction. After all they did vote for Hamas so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

thanks for the support guys!!

hope the terror attacks will stop as soon as possible :good:

Good luck Israel. You'll always have my support.

We have every right to defend ourselves.

Its as simple as that.

Damn right you do !

Good luck to Israel, and G-dspeed to her defenders.

ללכת עם אלוהים

for those still in good hunting, for those retired good luck. for all you cats over there keep ya heads down and take care of business!:salute:

To all Israeli friends, eyes and ears wide open, take good care of each others, especially the elder ones and kids, my complete support to all of you!

I find it appalling that our current administration has distanced itself from one of our greatest allies,Israel.Good luck to you.Send those terrorists to their maker.