Sign in to follow this  
Geary

Looking for good F-16 Cockpit

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get a good F-16 cockpit for the Gen1 F-16's?

There are some great looking Falcon's out there but not so good looking cockpits.

Thanks for any help given,

Geary

The F16 cockpits available for 1st and 2nd gen are actually pretty darn good......they are f16A cockpits not f16C cockpits ....try googling pictures of each type of real world cockpit and you will see that the ones available are pretty good f16A cockpits......there is thread in the gen1 modding forum about a C cockpit in the wind, apparently it should be out in about 2 weeks

din't TMF's Vipers come with their own cockpits??? Of course, you can alwasy import the WoI Netz pit -- takes some doing to extract/move/etc all 200-odd bits, but it's QUITE doable

wrench

kevin stein

For a sort of working (and not too bad looking) C - cockpit see Xevilpete's modidfied and updated Block 10 in the F 16 download section.:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

Crusader is working in a wonderful pit for the F-16C. I hope what is finished in 2, 3 weeks

romflyer,

Thanks. Clear as mud. But I guess bottom line is that it is difficult to convert, make, manipulate, mod, etc. cockpits.

Maybe one day I'll tackle the job of cloning the F-16 Netz from SF2I or WOI.

How's your cockpit education coming along?

Well........that thread put it into perspective for me that I wasnt gonna get very far without investing alot of time and energy into the rather steep learning curve of getting into it .........wife, two young kids, mortgage, busy career etc. etc. etc. :yikes: ............not enough hours in a day for me to really get serious about it.

Basically if it cant be adjusted with an INI edit......then I'm OUTY :grin: