Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

What did I do wrong?

Followed the stickys and installed OFF in my new rig. The campaigns work fine,but the Quick combat is a different animal. It gives an error MSG about the map lines in 1917 and to Repair OFF. I run OFF Repair and it states that cannot repair and recommends re installation. I am starting to dislike windows 7. Thanks

Hi Carrick,

Not sure what you did wrong, but I am sure of one thing. Your Quick Combat problem has absolutely nothing to do with Windows 7. Sounds more like a patch order issue to me.

I'd try the reinstall and pay very close attention to the 132/132G minipatch process and also be sure to appy the HitR update as well.

Cheers,

Parky

Hi Carrick,

Not sure what you did wrong, but I am sure of one thing. Your Quick Combat problem has absolutely nothing to do with Windows 7. Sounds more like a patch order issue to me.

I'd try the reinstall and pay very close attention to the 132/132G minipatch process and also be sure to appy the HitR update as well.

Cheers,

Parky

Thanks Parky, Iwill do a reinstall some time this week.

Uncle AL , I ended up with the following: A Cooler Master Case ( Fans top.bottom and side) Blues lights when running.

Mother Board: ASUS m488t-m/usb3 CrossfireX with auto tuning ( the plug will support AMD GPU s up to Quad core. and lastest Graphic Cards.

Power Supply TX 650 by Corsair

Graphics Card: Radeon HD 5770 Sapphire 1 GB

GPU: AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition

RAM: 8 GB Corsair DDR3 ( will hold 16 GB s.)

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional

It took a while to put together although the case has a lot of room. I had to get help to finally bring all together. The fans were a real pain except for the one over the GPU Heat-sink.

Edited by carrick58

Parky: I did the reinstall and re patched the patches. It does seem to work find Thanks. Rick

Glad you're sorted!

Cheers Mate :drinks:

Parky