Sign in to follow this  
gunz

Just bought P3 and HiTR

:drinks:

I hope it will give me as much offline fun as i hope it will.

Any info when i will get a HiTR download link ?

You'll love it Gunz...welcome to the Jungle! :salute:

Gunz, if you are really into WW1 air combat with deepest immersion, you will find nothing better.

No idea about the download, but you can't use it anyway without the main sim.

ANTICIPATION.

ANTICIPAAA-YAA-SHUN.

IT'S MAKING ME WAIT,

IT'S KEEPIN ME WAA-YAA-YAA-YAA-YAA-AA-TIN.

:grin:

You're gonna love it gunz.

And you can tell 'em you heard it straight from Carly Simon...

You might gain the impression, that OFF is somehow effecting the brain, Gunz,

but I think I can assure you: it's not OFF's fault - we all have been like this before.

(Maybe it got worse though?... ... )

Can't wait for the dvd already :clapping: (got HITR , good that there were 3 downloads , because 1st one failed lol )

Edited by gunz

Welcome to my world gunz

I am waiting for my OFF DVD too :grin:

A good advice: make yourself a safety copy of the HitR download. Save it onto an external drive, and also on a DVD.

Welcome to the mud and madness chaps... New boy buys the drinks... Coffee and schnapps bitte...

Gunz, if you send me a PM with your town & country, I will add you to the OFF Forum Pilots' maps.

Edited by Olham

What is 'OFF Forum Pilots' maps.' . Sounds scary , lol.

You might gain the impression, that OFF is somehow effecting the brain, Gunz,

but I think I can assure you: it's not OFF's fault - we all have been like this before.

(Maybe it got worse though?... ... )

I don't know what you are on about Olham, my brain hasn't been affected in the least by OFF. Doesn't everyone dress like this ?

everyday_wear_01.jpg

Right then, I'm off to Paris for my three-day leave, afterwhich I'll be bringing back a new mount from the air depot.

Vive la France!

The funny thing about that is that you're not kidding, don't you actually have a complete French aviator's uniform? Where's that forum link so I can show Gunz...

EDIT: Here it is, post #54 http://combatace.com...et/page__st__40

Edited by Javito1986

I don't know what you are on about Olham, my brain hasn't been affected in the least by OFF. Doesn't everyone dress like this ?

everyday_wear_01.jpg

Right then, I'm off to Paris for my three-day leave, afterwhich I'll be bringing back a new mount from the air depot.

Vive la France!

Yes, of course most of us do dress like this, Lou, that isn't the point.

But don't you ever realise people give you strange looks about that smirk on your clock?

Edited by Olham

hi ordered myself just waiting now,by the way anybody have any ideas how long i have 2 wait for reciept of order in my email

i still havent had a payment reciept and detailed product licensing info in a seperate email despite paying for product over 4 hrs ago

i sent payment at 16.25 greenwich mean time dont know if Avangate operates 24 hrs, thanks guys

:drinks:

Waiting on my receipt.

Edited by gunz

I don't remember if I got an e-receipt after buying OFF. I ran a search of my e-mail accounts just now and couldn't find anything. You definitely should though, either way. I'd say you should just send a notice to OBD and ask about it. The Devs here are a straight up bunch, nobody'll scam you out of your receipt. I'm sure if we wait long enough Polovski will show up here and notice, but he's probably asleep.

I believe the e-mail address you want is support@avangate.com, says so here at least http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQAvangate.htm. Throw them an e-mail, ask 'em where the blooming 'ell your receipt is ;-). You can also use that e-mail to ask for a tracking number.

Not that i need it , but got one from HiTR after 5 mins, that's why i'm wondering where this one is. ;)

Gunz, you should give them at least 24 hours for an answering mail.

And I don't think it is a good idea and reason for pestering the OBD Team with this.

Just wait - even if it must be the hardest thing to do.

Here's the order FAQ Adger1917

http://overflandersfields.com/FAQAvangate.htm'>http://overflandersfields.com/FAQAvangate.htm

You should get a download link ONLY for Hat in the Ring add on. However if you bought the main program Between Heaven and Hell (BH&H) it is shipped as DVD only and you don't need an email.

main FAQ

http://overflandersfields.com/FAQ