Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Switching to gunner in DFW?

I know it sounds soo lame, but as far I can't figure this out?

Flying quick flights only testing this plane, in my options menu it's the "T" key set, but it doesn't work..? "V" for bombsite (nice one!) works without problem.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I take it you don't have either heavy bomber either, like me? I would guess the key would work the same for those.

No JM, stock ones, Airco DH2/Fokker EIII double-pack and DFW C.V, no fancy heavies. So far I was able to switch to bombsight, fidlle with the sight settings and try to bomb some trees, but switching to rear gunner is a mystery to me.

I think I might have to check my realism settings for this to work.

Ctrl+C (default) toggles between pilot and gunner.

• Like 1

thanks, will try :ok:

Ctrl+C it is, thank you :good:

I really, really like the way it's implemented -the movement of the gun "feels right", the way you can swing it on the pole aiming, before rotating whole nest some more to the side, you can aim down the sight for more accurate aiming if you wish, whole gun "floats" a little. I suffer from Papa Jones syndrome, hitting own fin, but luckily it can take some shots without much rudder damage

aiming down the sight:

and the Nupe 11 goes down: