Sign in to follow this  
Wombat

Quick Scenario aircraft

What determines whether an aircraft is available in either Quick Scenarios or Quick Combat?

It would be neat to be able to do an "Orientation Flight" in all of them, if that's possible.

Couldn't find anything on the subject on the forum or in the help files.

Thanks.

In Quick Combat, you get a menue, where you can pick the plane and even a skin you prefer.

You can fly all planes, but it may depend on the nationality of your pilot. Best create test pilots

for each nationality, and activate the right one, before you go in there.

You can pick the time of day and year, the number of own and enemy wingmen; and enemy plane type.

I know nothing about Quick Scenarios.

You can even fly the Quick Combat out of the "Workshop's" CFS3 Quick Combat.

There you would get more choice - you could pick your home field, the exact weather etc.

Edited by Olham

Bingo, Olham.

It was the nationality limiting my aircraft selection.

Back to flight training. Then on to destroying the Luftwaffe to be!

Thanks.

"Vott??? I giv you tips, ant you use zem againsst my own peepel?!? Grmbll!!!"

"Vott??? I giv you tips, ant you use zem againsst my own peepel?!? Grmbll!!!"

Ah! Well mon ame, as the French say, C'est La Guerre, no?

Ah! Well mon ame, as the French say, C'est La Guerre, no?

Yes, I suppose there is a saying like: at war, and in love, everything is allowed.

I did a search of the help files and found nothing relating to my question.

Perhaps it's there, but it didn't leap to my attention after doing due diligence.

pardon me.

Welcome to the OFF Forum

OFF has a rather steep 'Learning Curve'

To prevent the Newbie from asking the same question 'Over. and 'Over'. The questions are understandable, that's how we learn. However the same answer 'Over' and 'Over' becomes tiresome around #134

To that end, pretty much everything is written down somewhere. If you can't find it, by all means ask. In order that you can hit the ground running, when the postman delivers your disc.

Also being strong believer that if you know what to do in any given situation, you're sure to enjoy it more. Than if you say; 'What the F**K Now'

Check out the STICKY in the Knowledge Base "Pilot Training Videos #13" it does not contain what it's title suggests. . .it was merely a spot that needed filling. . and it got filled. . it serves as an excellent Road Map as to the location of all the data

This is a 'One Size Fits All Message', and New guy buys the first round

The Quick scenarios are just that, Quick and already setup gets you in the air with active targets near you often with many more aircraft than QC allows. Not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.

They are reasonably easy to modify too for modders that was the idea, people could modify them.

I'll add something to the FAQ to mention the aircraft available is reflected by the nationality of your pilot. I am sure there used to be something there somewhere -[edit done]