Sign in to follow this  
Adger

YEESSS GET IN

Hi guys just to let u know ive just recieved my dvd,a lot quicker than i expected.il be about to install it soon,does the HITR UPDATE add a lot to

the overall sim (is it worth the £12 gpb asking price).thanks guys i hope to post my initial reactions,and maybe 1st patrol info later on today

il see you all up there in a bit ,Adger over and out.:groupwave:

HitR is practically a MUST BUY. It adds the Americans into the war, a bunch of new planes (and all of their correct squadrons, paintjobs, etc) and some nice new features in the workshop.

Hellshade

"HitR is practically a MUST BUY. It adds the Americans into the war,"

Hellshade

Americans? Don't you mean "Yanks" or "Doughboys"?

plug_nickel

My advice?...fly a few missions, get a 'feel' for it...then rush out and buy HitR

Hi guys just to let u know ive just recieved my dvd,a lot quicker than i expected.il be about to install it soon,does the HITR UPDATE add a lot to

the overall sim (is it worth the £12 gpb asking price).thanks guys i hope to post my initial reactions,and maybe 1st patrol info later on today

il see you all up there in a bit ,Adger over and out.:groupwave:

Good news, Adger - hope you're up and running now.

I don't have HiTR yet, but I'll get it soon - and based on BH&H, no question it will be good value for money.

Edited by TaillyHo

Good show Adger. I'm not one to comment on HitR, I purchased it back when I first acquired Phase 3 because I specifically wanted to fly with the Americans. Here's the feature list of HitR so you can see what it brings to the table and decide http://www.overflandersfields.com/Addon1.htm.

Good news Adger! I'm a bit jelous I'm afraid as I haven't received mine yet but I will certainly be adding HitR before too long. I'd love to hear a report back and see how you like it.

Yes. Complaints such as, "I want more planes!"; and, "I want more setting choices in the workshop!"; and, "I don't think the color of the British clear doped linen is quite right, it needs to be a shade darker!"; and, "This is too hard, I keep getting killed after only 30 minutes of stick time in a new plane!"; and...

But seriously, the devs are always listening to our input and seem to take nearly everything we suggest into consideration. They have the patience of Job. I know I would have told me to p*** off long ago.

:grin:

Congrats, Adger - now you will be one of of us!

As for HitR: you won't need it desperately, except if you want to fly an American campaign.

Apart from new planes (Nieuport 28, DH-5, and the "Flying Razor", the Fokker E.V / D.VIII),

it will give you more choice in "Workshops", like "personalised skin" - you'd fly your individual skin alone.

(Before HitR, they are shared by your flight).

HitR is not yet a must-have, but it may soon become. :grin:

Congrats, Adger - now you will be one of of us!

As for HitR: you won't need it desperately, except if you want to fly an American campaign.

Apart from new planes (Nieuport 28, DH-5, and the "Flying Razor", the Fokker E.V / D.VIII),

it will give you more choice in "Workshops", like "personalised skin" - you'd fly your individual skin alone.

(Before HitR, they are shared by your flight).

HitR is not yet a must-have, but it may soon become. :grin:

don't forget the wind buffeting which IMO alone would be almost reason enough to get HiTR

hi guys,thanks for feedback,been playing OFF for couple of hrs now,i did get HITR and so glad i did,one word sums this sim up INCREDIBLE!!!

best bit of money ive ever spent,ive just been doing a bit of free flying for now,getting used to a couple of crates,landing,manuvers,simulated dives

ps: SHILOH not to long now mate,itll defo be worth the wait,i guarantee it,like so many of you have said its not a game,it truely is a way of life,

MANY ,MANY THANKS,to all you guys who have put me on the right track with this sim,especially OLHAM,UNCLEAL,POL,JAVITO,WIDOWMAKER,LOUVERT

HELLSHADE and others who have all been equally understanding in all the questions ive asked.IM JUST COMING IN TO LAND ANYTIME SOON,IL MEET YOU ALL

AT THE MESS,1ST ROUNDS ON ME ,ADGER. :drinks:

Edited by Adger1971

Great to hear, boy! So you didn't break the kite on your excursions!

That's good, cause she belongs to the mechanics. You know, they only borrow them to us.

But lets come back to that wonderful idea of yours - the 1st round of tonight!

Cheers, Adger!

And so another young flyer comes to the fold. It only gets better from here Adger. And not to worry, we'll start a chit for you while we await your triumphant return.

:drinks:

THREE CHEERS FOR THE MAN WITH THE OPEN BAR TAB!

hi guys,thanks for feedback,been playing OFF for couple of hrs now,i did get HITR and so glad i did,one word sums this sim up INCREDIBLE!!!

best bit of money ive ever spent,ive just been doing a bit of free flying for now,getting used to a couple of crates,landing,manuvers,simulated dives

ps: SHILOH not to long now mate,itll defo be worth the wait,i guarantee it,like so many of you have said its not a game,it truely is a way of life,

MANY ,MANY THANKS,to all you guys who have put me on the right track with this sim,especially OLHAM,UNCLEAL,POL,JAVITO,WIDOWMAKER,LOUVERT

HELLSHADE and others who have all been equally understanding in all the questions ive asked.IM JUST COMING IN TO LAND ANYTIME SOON,IL MEET YOU ALL

AT THE MESS,1ST ROUNDS ON ME ,ADGER. :drinks:

Good stuff buddy...I can't wait!

I started out in Phase 2 bought 3 and flew the crap out of it daily. I just purchased HiTR a couple of weeks ago. Creaghorn is right the wind buffeting is as good a reason as any to buy it. Mind you the extras in Workshops are nice as well.

Fly till you die, and just create another pilot. You newer fellas down the road will get attached to one pilot and when he buys the farm your gonna be pizzed. I think we have all been there and done that.