Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

LOMAC Manual Lottery Thread

And that's a wrap folks. I'll lock the thread and I'll announce the winner in a few hours. Good luck to all! :clapping:

Damn, I just realized I screwed this up again. You can tell I never play Powerball. :rolleyes:

There are 53 balls in the powerball drawing, but there are only 42 balls in the powerball drum. Since I said I would take 53 players, this is what I'll do. I'll be watching the live drawing tonight and the number on the 3rd ball drawn will be the winner of the LOMAC manual. Sorry for the mixup people, but at least I figured it out BEFORE the drawing. :wacko:

The third ball drawn was #5, and the winner is:

Dagger!

Congrats, and thank you all for playing. We'll have another giveaway in a few weeks, so be sure to check in for details.

Dagger!!!!! :dntknw::rtfm: Doesn't know how to read the manual. because this is how big his attention span is.:clapping:

Congrats Bud.

Hmm... no response from Dagger yet? Does he know he won? I'll be more than happy to accept the award on his behalf.... *pffttt* :wink:

Hmm... no response from Dagger yet?  Does he know he won?  I'll be more than happy to accept the award on his behalf.... *pffttt* :wink:

See, I told ya he can't read. :haha:

Oh yeah...I was merely being fashionably late.Thanks to MJ and Biohazcentral.now I can finally learn this game.