Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Old TV Shows

:alcoholic: I was channel surfing this evening and came across The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

As I've not seen it in a few (about 30) years I watched it and was amazed at how well it still plays. I guess it was the first or second season as it was in black and white. I know what I'll be watching from now on, no more Ray Romano and Friends reruns. I got a whole new set of old things to watch.

When it comes to new TV entertainment, I've recently joined the HDTV craze. I gotta tell ya that watching a TV program on HDNet or nay HD channel is simply awesome!

I love these old TV series, and their are a few that were shot in 16:9 format, and have been converted to HD. Simply AWESOME!

I'm just glad I got me ESPN HD in time for football!!!! GO COLTS!

<C>

FAtes

Star Trek..the original!!! :victory:

I agree with Dagger. But don't forget Buck Rogers, why is that not on dvd? :help:

And the Dukes of Hazzard, that was great. :rofl:

Maybe this shows is on tv in the USA, but not in mine country (only the Dukes, but after midnight)

Salute and keep watching

Dutchy

Ditto Dag...did you know the first season for Star Trek recently came out on DVD? WOOHOO!!! :clapping:

Ive also bought the first season of Gilligans' Island, the first two seasons of threes company, AND the first season of...drum roll please...Jonny Quest!!!

Life is berrry berry goot to me... :grin:

Yeah pcpilot! Johnny Quest rocks! I remember watching a LOT of that growing up. I usually caught that and (what they now call "retro") Spider-Man before heading to school. I noticed that Spider-Man '67 is now available on DVD. Gonna try to squeeze that on the X-mas list some how. Awesome!