Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

One 'tiny' thing I'd like to see come back in P4

When I attack trucks these days (namely since HITR I believe)... I am dissapointed to not see any form of pyrotechnics whatsoever.

Now, I know the 'Got to have total realism brigade' have made their point...and we have less fires and explosions...but please Devs...at least allow us some fireworks when we hit a truck!...it just goes from a truck, to a burnt out shell now...It's ages since I saw one explode...I dont even bother to attack them any more, can we see more fireworks in P4?....thanks :drinks:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

WM,

Are you flying for the HUNS?

great screenshot.

m

I'll fly for anyone that lets me!...Finnish and Russians included! :grin:

Must admit would be nice as sometimes those trucks are loaded with things that go bang in a big way... And WM you would fly for anyone if they provided the plane... you would pay for your own bullets and gas...

Must admit would be nice as sometimes those trucks are loaded with things that go bang in a big way... And WM you would fly for anyone if they provided the plane... you would pay for your own bullets and gas...

damn right!..hahahaha :drinks:

I'm a Dog of War....A soldier of Fortune!

(I only just noticed the poor sod, falling out of the Russian Camel!...ooo nasty)

Havent seen that for a while either!!!....Is it just me????

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

He's last swan dive.......

Hahahahahahahah.....

m

:yikes:

Edited by Morris

Are you flying for the HUNS?

:rofl:

Not every truck and car should explode, but if some of them are carrying fuel and ammo, then an explosion is definitely expected. :cool:

Where did you get those Finnish and Russian skins? Did you make them yourself, or are they someone else's?

Here's a photo of a Finnish Fokker D.VII with skis:

91071.jpg

Not every truck and car should explode, but if some of them are carrying fuel and ammo, then an explosion is definitely expected. :cool:

Where did you get those Finnish and Russian skins? Did you make them yourself, or are they someone else's?

Here's a photo of a Finnish Fokker D.VII with skis:

91071.jpg

I did them myself

Nice work, Widowmaker. :drinks:

Thank you...I think they're available in the D/L section somewhere..but it was a Long time ago...I did two DVII's a Russian Camel and RE8 :drinks:

I do think something is dreadfully amiss in your settings, while it's true that trucks loaded with bread and toilet paper only burn, if that. The occasional load of arrty shells will explode in a rather big way, my biggest concern is them finding my wallet at the bottom of a large smoking hole, because I was too close to said truck when it went

Ground Objects Density on High in Workshop . . . . and Effects Slider on 5

Or maybe you're running one too many mods

Thanks Unc...I'll have a look :drinks:

I think you may be right, WM.

I hit this truck full of Schnapps before I got HITR but don't recall seeing it like this since. I've got no mods at the moment.

Shot11-22-10-21-42-04.jpg

yep Tranquillo... HITR has killed it!...I am on full effects...did a mission attacking trucks...no explosions at all! :dunno:

yep Tranquillo... HITR has killed it!...I am on full effects...did a mission attacking trucks...no explosions at all! :dunno:

In knew we could find a way to blame this on the Americans. :grin: Nice skins by the way on those first pics. I thought I saw something in the general help section with a tutorial on how to do that in Photoshop?

Yeh, just tried it. Just a burnt out shell without the fire. I agree with you, we would like this back please, devs.

Could make it optional. Or better yet, random. 20% of drunks blow up

EDIT: Meant trucks, but the typo is funny and Freudian so I'm leaving it

Edited by Javito1986

That would make getting drunk even more exciting. :grin:

EDIT: Meant trucks, but the typo is funny and Freudian so I'm leaving it

So that means 20% of OFF fliers will blow up? :yikes:

If you don't watch the ground when you strafe you will definitely, Did that this morning with my 3rd RFC 22 pilot. Don't get into ground target fixation, it's a killer.

( but the resulting explosion is pretty.)

When I attack trucks these days (namely since HITR I believe)... I am dissapointed to not see any form of pyrotechnics whatsoever.

Just attack an ammunition truck, and it WILL explode.

I'm pretty sure I saw that long after getting HitR.

:blowup: