Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

P4 DEVELOPMENT SCREENSHOTS UPDATED

Okay, okay. By the way - you must be glad to see the Snipe so far advanced, aren't you?

I bet I will get shot down more often in P4, cause I marvel about the cockpit interior .

Yes, she looks absolutely marvellous!.... I might stand a chance now against the Fokker EV...it's been tough going trying to get a bead on that think for so long!...Now I have a fighting chance!.....The whole P4 think is looking increasingly superb isnt it?...Like someone said...This is now FSX with guns!

They are instrument lights on little hinges Olham.

They are instrument lights on little hinges Olham.

See Olham?...British Inginuity.... you wont find them on your German kites!!! :bye:

Damn! No wonder we lost the war! ... :wacko:

I envy you your Snipe, UK. It looks fabulous. I used to have lights on stalks in my MGB but they were for reading maps.

Wow. Take a weekend out of town and when I come back, here's this. Looks very nice. I'd like to see some of the new 2-seaters though :)

I know, there's no pleasing some people. :drinks:

Wow. Take a weekend out of town and when I come back, here's this. Looks very nice. I'd like to see some of the new 2-seaters though :)

I know, there's no pleasing some people.

Where did you look???? :blink: There are at least two new two-seaters there!

An Aviatik and a Rumpler. Go, have a look again.

I have studied the P4 screenies again and I've drawn the conclusion that the Devs are latter day Robert Johnsons. They have been to the very same crossroads and made a deal with the devil. There is no other way to explain what they have achieved - it's devil's work.:diablo: No mere mortal could do what they have done. :pope:

We will make our sacrifices of gold and silver in order to get our fix of P4. We will sink into darkness as we withdraw from normal life and seek solace from our joysticks. We will find that we cannot be away from the PC for any length of time without getting the shakes and shouting "Got you, you bastard". People will look at us more strangely than they did before as we sit in our cars, staring aimlessly ahead and muttering "Contact, clear".

Life will be great.

Let's hear it for the Devs. Hip, hip.........hooray. :bowdown2:

All hail the Developers!. All I can provide for you guys is a virtual round of drinks.:drinks: But if it were me and you guys in realspace I'd spring for the drinks.

They have been to the very same crossroads and made a deal with the devil. There is no other way to explain what they have achieved - it's devil's work.:diablo:

No mere mortal could do what they have done. :pope:

After all, the devil is just one of god's fallen angels, and he often has the hotter designs! :cool:

... staring aimlessly ahead and muttering "Contact, clear".

Roger that, although after the embarassing incident with the advertising blimp over Halfords I'm cautious about letting my mind drift into OFF mode when the wife's in the car. But, dangerously, I've downsized to a Honda Civic... and it has a Blip Switch (well, almost)!

That's funny,, I own this old Mercedes Benz 280 which has the 2.8 liter inline 6 cylinder in it. It's a rough old beast, but I had the notion at one point to start to repaint it in 5 color lozenge and had invisioned having a pair of fake Spandau's for the hood. I got as far as sanding the rust spots and discovered the tinworm was too far advanced to make it worthwhile. It 's still a neat old vehicle, I sometimes fire up the old engine and imagine it's a Mercedes 160.

I've downsized to a Honda Civic... and it has a Blip Switch (well, almost)!

:rofl:

After all, the devil is just one of god's fallen angels, and he often has the hotter designs! :cool:

I don't remember falling, but hotter design, yes, when I look in the mirror, I guess you're right!grin.gif

Foreigndevil

Just bumping for others to see, rather than make this a sticky

Just bumping for others to see, rather than make this a sticky

:vampire:

Man, this looks great. It is nice to see that you are negating the graphic differential with the other WWI sim, will there be any changes to the FM? I suppose there will still be no mouselook. *sigh* I guess I will have to finally figure out FacetrackNoIR! Maybe the bread shortage won't be constant "news" this time...:blum:

RR

i bet that if there is even some relatively unknown stuff included like the albert cathedral, then there will for sure also will be verdun with all it's forts included :good: .