Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Multiplayers I gave it a go today

I'm not a big fan of online multiplayer games( I don't man LAN stuff though). So today I've given online multiplaying the benefit of the doubt. I hopped on Battlefield 2 and got killed a bunch of times..mostly by snipers. I noticed that I would have to empty a whoel freaking magazine into someone at point blank just to kill them and they could hit me once or twice and I'm toast. Then I killed someone and low and behold all of my opponets and unlockable gear...needless to say I sucked butt even though I bloodied a nose or two so all in all it wasn't that bad it was just annoying.

I tried mulitplayer for WOE and SF2 but no one was home.

Anyway that's enough complaining for one thread.

What good muliplayers that are out there? And is there any difference in the muliplayer for WOE and or SF2 is so then what are they?

Thanks

There is not multiplayer in any SF2 games. Only SFP1, SFG, WoV, WoE, and WoI (as well as FE). If you want to try multiplayer in SFP1/WoX games, you need to make posts on all of the forums: Third Wire, SimHQ, CombatAce, etc. and/or hang out in either the sfp1 or WoV chat rooms in hyperlobby until you get lucky and have someone show up. I haven't seen anyone in hyperlobby for a long time, but I don't check that often anymore. Try staying logged in (and active) in HL from 8pm to 11pm EST for a week, and you might find someone if you are lucky.

yes unfortunately I have been busy with real life and only pop every other night for 1/2 hour or so.

I am waiting for jet thunder and it's multi player.

pm me and we will see if we can set up a flight time.

The Bigworm Threat... 3 Squadron 'real'

you could always try ArmA 2, it can get real fun online