Sign in to follow this  
US95Pickett

Rise of Flight plane sale

Be aware that for the last 7 hrs or so the site is down, as is a ton of Amazon-hosted stuff as they're having a major outage.

got myself Pup, S.E.5a, Pfalz D.IIIa, Camel, Dr.I, Alba D.II, Nupe 11.C1, some 20 bucks total, they are smart to do such sales once in a while -feels like small reasonably-priced expansion pack (7 planes after all)

Yeah, amazing prices actually. Around 2 euros the plane. If i played ROF i would definitely have a go. For aircraft models near perfection its a ridicule price.

Edited by Nix

with no interest in heavy bombers, and early planes bundle already purchased earlier (Eindecker and DH.2) this makes ROF quite "complete" package for me... now they can work on the promised campaign

Not to sound mercenary but I took advantage of the sale to top off my hangar to my satisfaction. Thanks ROF for being so generous!! :good: