Sign in to follow this  
quack74

My new little girl gets to come home today

Well it's been two and a half months and finally my little girl gets to come home. She was born 2 and a half months ago in Manhatten (thank God). She was three months premature. But all is well and she's ready to come home. My poor wife was at the hospital every day for 12 straight weeks. She was admitted two weeks prior (Bed rest). No one knows way it happened this way but it did. Thank God and all the Docs and nurses for their knowledge and kindness. They were all great. We on the other hand were a mess in the begining. We didnt know what to expect. But it all worked out in the end (or the beginning) It will be a good day today. We can all be home together. My two year old is sooo excited! It's a beautiful day here in NY. Good day to come home.:good:

So glad for you that everything went well.

My first son was in an incubater for 4 days and that was bad enough.

I can't imagine the stress of 12 weeks.

Enjoy her they grow so fast my oldest is 10 and youngest is almost 2 the time flies.

RGR THAT ! & Enjoy they grow way to fracking fast.

Thank Pete all is well.

Love your avatar by the way!

Excellent news! Best wishes to you and your family.

I second that, EXCELLENT news!! And (belated) congrats on the addition!!

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks a lot fellas :drinks:

It was our first full day home together today. It's so nice not having to drive to the hospital for a change!

congrats...now the work starts! :good:

Excellent news!! having children is the best thing that can happen in life :drinks:

Edited by Nix

I feel relieved for you! My new daughter, born Tuesday, came home with us on Thursday and we're exhausted from just TWO days in the hospital. I can't imagine going there that much!

Congrats to you as well JediMaster! Since we've been home and since all is well it almost makes us forget about the last two and a half months. But it's such a good feeling to have a little baby in the house again. They get so big so fast. I cant believe my first daughter is going to be three in a couple of months. Enjoy it all!

My older daughter will be 3 in Sept, and her little sister is now 3 weeks old. She's sleeping in my arms as I type!

Congratulations, JediMaster. Sleeping in daddy's arms. Ah, the memories...

If you can remember sleeping in your daddy's arms, you've got a hell of a memory!! :biggrin: