Hi all, anyone know of te whereabouts of a Harm Targeting Pod as carried on F-16 CJ's ? Data ini's on late model F-16's show a mount for it but I haven't been able to find one,

Many thanks

Looking at the load ini's in my F-16's I can't find a HARM Targeting Pod. It would help if you post the entry in question.

Having loaded the AGM-88 on the A-6 and F/A-18 I can say that this is the first time I have heard of a HARM targeting pod as the HARM is is a self contained system you just point it and shoot, the missile itself receives the targeting information depending on what mode it is set to.

Hi all, anyone know of te whereabouts of a Harm Targeting Pod as carried on F-16 CJ's ? Data ini's on late model F-16's show a mount for it but I haven't been able to find one,

Many thanks

Here is the information go to ur F-16 Data ini look for right chin delete the right chis and add this line and u will have the harm targeting pod

[RightChin]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=10

StationGroupID=6

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.654,2.2,-0.80

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=80

AllowedWeaponClass=LP,DLP

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=LPYLON

PylonMass=

PylonDragArea=0.02

DiameterLimit=0.4

LengthLimit=2.6

To echo what firehawkhordy said was that even if you don't load the HTS the game still allows you to use any anti-radar missile without it. It's merely there for looks and I usually save the weight and load a targeting pod instead.

To echo what firehawkhordy said was that even if you don't load the HTS the game still allows you to use any anti-radar missile without it. It's merely there for looks and I usually save the weight and load a targeting pod instead.

Thanks for the reply Eric,I just wanted the weasel to look right.