Sign in to follow this  

Had a quick scout to see if anyone has had the same problem and couldnt see anything.

I have two problems with my A10C cockpit in the modern warfare korea mod. Firstly I can only look left or right to a maximum of 90deg so im unable to see over my shoulder so to speak in game. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this.

Also As the screen below show the VSI doesnt seem to be working. Im clearly descending but the VSI seems to shift between level flight and +50 quite rapidly. If someone could also let me know how to fix this id be most grateful.

post-26949-0-97472800-1303988506.jpg

Thanks

Mike

Viewlist.ini is one file that can be changed - you using TIR?

Yeah im using trackir but its definately not a problem with that because it works fine with all other aircraft. I was thinking of viewlist.ini but wouldnt that affect all other aircraft aswel? I was wondering if there is an ini that only affects the views from within the A10C cockpit

In the main folder of whichever aircraft you are using there is an INI file called F-XX_COCKPIT.ini (the XX is whatever plane you are using) here is a the relevant lines taken from an F-16

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=cockpitF16A

Position=0.0,5.2241,1.055

ViewAngles=0.0,-0.50,0.0

MaxYaw=180,<----------adjust these to widen your field of veiw

MinYaw=-180 <----------adjust

MaxPitch=90

MinPitchFront=-50

MinPitchRear=-35

LightRange=1.5

LightInnerConeAngle=50

LightOuterConeAngle=60

LightAngles=0.0,-30.0,0.0

DiffuseLightFactor=0.5

NightLightOn=0.25

NightLightColor=0.25,0.88,0.25

Gunsight=GunsightFront

Enjoy

Romflyer

Thanks romflyer. That sorted the view issue. Now i just need to sort the VSI out

Mike