Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon

Bye Bye Osama

Looks like Obama got Osama. It's about time, nearly 10 years after the World Trade Center tragedy. It's too bad they didn't take him alive. They may have got some useful information out of him.

Tony

I am glad they did not kill him with a drone or missile....We killed him face to face and he had time to feel fear.

• Like 2

AP and NBC reported that he was using a woman as a human shield. I would have expected nothing less. They also reported that he's already been buried at sea. Any sailors out there should be familar with the term "pump and dump"

Well, you know what they say, once mass murdering terrorists move into your street, bang goes the neighbourhood.

Well done US SEALs.

I'd have preferred to see him taken alive, but in these austere times, a bullet in the head and burial at sea in a plastic bag sounds like excellent value for money.

At last some good news, may the bastard rot in hell.

Finally the victims of 9-11 and their families may find some peace.

Good news. It would have been best if he had been caught alive and then forced to go before a court of law, but this is the next best thing. :good:

Personally, I prefer him dead than captured so I am quite happy. I hope they release the photos of his body because I need some new wallpaper.

I just wonder how long the Pakistani intelligence has known Osama's location, and what made them share that information with the Americans. Looking at the location of the house Osama was hiding in, it seems quite incredible that he could have stayed there for so long without any support from the Pakistani.

I just wonder how long the Pakistani intelligence has known Osama's location, and what made them share that information with the Americans. Looking at the location of the house Osama was hiding in, it seems quite incredible that he could have stayed there for so long without any support from the Pakistani.

It's definitely a smoking gun against our "allies" the Pakistani's. I sometimes wonder what would have been for Pakistan if Benazir Bhutto hadn't been assassinated.

She was hated by the Islamic hard liners.

Bhutto_Benazir_1.jpg

Edited by Lewie

Did anyone see a video, that Bin Laden is dead?

Well, not before time...the best thing is the loss of earnings for Al Queda.

I dont think we can blame the Pakistanis..after all, they would have shared information with the CIA

It's too bad they didn't take him alive. They may have got some useful information out of him.

Yeah, like tourism advice or recommendations for any of the nicer 5 Star caves he's stayed in over the years.

Cheers,

Parky

They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go through airport security for the rest of his life...

LOLOLOL

As a researcher of Muslim studies at the school, this guy has done more harm to Muslims around the world than anyone else in recent memory. Hope he enjoys hell.

Also as an American who knows people lost on the planes on 9/11 and soldiers lost in Afghanistan... again, hope he enjoys hell!

Some people find it bad form to celebrate the death of someone. But those individuals have never left their safe Midwestern abodes. Speaking as a well traveled individual who's "seen some s***", I can safely say there are very bad people out there who deserve a good killing. UBL is at the top of the list. Cheersdrinks.gif

Well,

Either he'll be going straight to Hell or he'll be going to sit at the right hand of Allah, as all good martyrs believe they will. If that turns out to be the case, according to Islam, he should also be presented with 72 virgins.

I sincerely hope they're all men.

Cheers,

Parky

It's definitely hell. Qur'an has fun things to say about terrorists, not much positive. Also the 72 virgins thing is a myth brought about by mistranslation ;-)

Point is, UBL = very dead. Whoot cool.gif

Good Riddance, to Bad Rubbish

I was thinking that this has been a pretty crappy decade all around. I recognize it's not rational and there were many issues that plagued us, but in my mind the real "beginning" of this last decade's crappiness was 9/11. So part of me hopes this marks a symbolic end and we can start to move on.

Wishful thinking?

Yes yes that forum is all good, but we're BIPLANE pilots with silk scarves. We don't get along with those jet age chaps with their tinted visors and fancy pants g-forces.

you cannot have too many threads about him being eaten by the Fishes!