Sign in to follow this  

I've been playing with the Nations.ini for a few hours now, but I din't manage to realize the difference between the "ActiveDate" and "StartDate" entries. Some Nations have both, some only one, others neither! I was hoping someone could help me out with these! :unsure:

Cheers! :dance2:

Edited by pablo10692

why would you even be messing with it? You'd only need to if adding a new nation, like I had to do with Panama.

the reasons for some of the years is, some nations didn't exist until after the collapse of the Soviet Union, some have insigina decal changes (Egypt & Syria, fer instance), and so forth

• Dislike 1

Messing with it, would be exactly adding new nations. Maybe I've used the wrong expression...

why would you even be messing with it? You'd only need to if adding a new nation, like I had to do with Panama.

OR deleting nations. I delete all nations and enter in only 2 - Dhimar & Paran (Desert scenario nations). Then all my aircraft are either nation.

Edited by csb