Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Congrats to my wife for her lottery win

Congratulations to Judith on her £10 lottery win today...So, split 3 ways is £3.33 to each member of the Household, minus commission to me for checking the results, and going to the shop to collect the win currently (due to the economic crises throughout the Western Democracies, adds up to £6.66)..which means, I take the £10...and I'm off to the pub!..byeeee :drinks:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Sounds like it was the right thing to do ^^

wow you are so lucky - dont spend it all at once - that should buy at least 2 pints - almost

I would wait untill the happy hour in the pub........:drinks:

Cheers,

Derk

Oh what the heck. Just buy one really good pint and savor it.

Well, I can't drink more than two at lunchtime...or I'll fall asleep, and she'll take my Credit Card!!..hahahaha

If i dared to do something like that to my girlfriend, i would wake up the next morning and instead of having her beside me, my carnivore plant beheaded, Godfather style, so cover your back man.

Well if you are drinking maybe she should hold the debt card for a while, you know, just for a short patch of time. :grin:

mac, who said that about B-17 in your SiG?

Well if you are drinking maybe she should hold the debt card for a while, you know, just for a short patch of time. :grin:

mac, who said that about B-17 in your SiG?

Tim Matheson as Captain Loomis Birkhead in Steven Spielberg´s 1941, when trying score on Donna Straton (Nancy Allen), the secretary of the General...well, the one wich gets to watch Dumbo during the "raid".

I guess taxes on your great windfall aren't on the list, or did you drink the winnings already? :drinks: