Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Early AviatikD1 w upper wing gun

Here is a pic of an early Aviatik (38 series, dont mind the serial number) WIP with an upper wing gun. The only one available is the Lewis gun. I got it all to work and aim correctly. My question is, is there a way to remove the Drum from the Lewis using the "Remove mesh" trick in the Lewis' DATA.ini? This would make it look like a Schwarzlose single gun. I'm using the Single Lewis Angled Gun BTW from the Weapons folder.

post-33545-0-88534800-1305472539.jpg

Edited by quack74

Very nice skin mate.Dunno for your problem though :dntknw:

Edited by Nix

there is a M-60 machine gun in one f the helicopter packs over at the A-team site.that might be a closer fit look wise.Maybe one of the 3D modelers can make a "baby coffin" to add to the wing or an external MG.

remove mesh trick only works on aircraft, not ships or weapons unfortunately.

like WK said, there is an M60 in the old BunyPak that might work

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks guys, I'll try the SkunkWorks site. If I find a gun that looks close enough somewhere I'll use that. I would like to move the guns to the forward nose area on each side too.