Sign in to follow this  
Lt. James Cater

Gotta Love Those Nutjobs

Ummm...think they missed on that one also.

Religion should be kept away from those who are mentally ill. It only makes matters worse.

Who knows, maybe its some kind of hit piece to make "savers" look dumb in an age of debt.

hehe-- There must be a better way to "short" the world. If he used leverage (borrowed) on top of that savings, he better be right, and on time. :lol:

I would love to take a chat with him the 22 of may. I would lift up my hand, point at him with my finger and go as loud as i can. HA! HA! Now put some shine on my shoes ashole cause the way i see it you don't have money for dinner tonight and i am paying good money for my shoes to look good.Then toss him a dollar bill.

Edited by xclusiv8

Religion should be kept away from those who are mentally ill. It only makes matters worse.

Reminds me of the phrase: "God save me from your followers". So true.

LEXX::

:lol:

Afer I poasted that last nite, Francis Ford Coppola's ODYSSEY came to mind. All the tough men laughed at the "old man" until he shot the arrow through the course, then the "old man" and his son slayed them all in the locked room.

So the Contrarian viewpoint comes to mind. The world could very well end 22 May, after all I could buy StrikeFighters 2 in the next few days which could be the apocalyptic event of this century.

I just like to say for the record as a Christian, this guy is full of BS. He's done this before and the fact that there are still folks listening to him baffles me. He's just a con using the bible and the Christian faith to take advantage of really gullible people. Honestly though, I won't feel sorry for them once they realize that they've been fooled because it's so obvious that it's a scam. Now do I personally believe that there will be a rapture some day?... Yep! Do I think it's tomorrow... Nope! Although, God could pull a fast one, and out of the sake of amusement He could have everyone disappear on the 22nd or 23rd... or maybe even next week. If that does happen, Dave, you can have my Z-06 :grin:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

If that does happen, Dave, you can have my Z-06 :grin:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well, as he is no doubt still here..maybe he should do the honourable thing, and top himself?

(say "HI" to Saddam and Osama for us) :grin:

21st May here... and nothing's changed which is a bit annoying. I was looking forward to the pillaging and looting too. :(

Edited by ZmelliFahrdz

Message from my daughter in Australia: she still exists, so are all her friends, sheep, koala's, kangaroos, walaby's, opossums etc.

The date is May 22 there in the mean time. The bankaccount number of the nutjob club is still open too....:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

God does have a sense of humor. If you don't think so,tell him everything that you plan to do tomorrow and then see what happens. :yikes:

The 22nd or 23rd would be cool,just to show the guy who is really in charge.

As we poast, Grimsvotn is erupting in Iceland. If that mixes with the exploded Fukishima doomsday shroud, a lethal cloud of radioactive volcanic ash will encircle the Earth for 93 years. :yikes:

As we poast, Grimsvotn is erupting in Iceland. If that mixes with the exploded Fukishima doomsday shroud, a lethal cloud of radioactive volcanic ash will encircle the Earth for 93 years. :yikes:

At least this time we can name the frikkin volcano. Maybe it could be a surprise doomsday "being Iceland of such a cold weather"

Was something supposed to happen ??? Still waiting... oh well better put the Shotguns away in case of Zombies and I had stocked up on tinned food and everything...

...and I had stocked up on tinned food and everything...

You can sell that on eBay, or even Craig's List. :lol: