Sign in to follow this  
Lt. James Cater

Audio Visual Torture...

I wasn't sure if i should post this but i figure that most here have probaly not heard of the worst thing since Rebecca Black.

This is just so damn bad that despite multiple viewings, i've yet to endure the whole video.

If you really want to be entertained, just check out Facebook. A page dedicated to hating them actually has more likes than their official one. Their label has been catching all kinds of hell.

I wasn't sure if i should post this but i figure that most here have probaly not heard of the worst thing since Rebecca Black.

This is just so damn bad that despite multiple viewings, I've yet to endure the whole video.

If you really want to be entertained, just check out Facebook. A page dedicated to hating them actually has more likes than their official one. Their label has been catching all kinds of hell.

First off the video seemed to bother my eyes... and the music was f***ing weird. The guitar and drums are pretty good, everything else blows hard. The synth is absolute noise/ garbage that ruins the song. And the vocals are that pathetic scremo mix of poorly done guttural growls and sugary sweet vocals that better suit a "boyband" out to sell records to pre- teen girls.

I try not to be an A**hole when reviewing bands because I just got done writing, producing and engineering an Extreme metal album that will be released this summer... and I know from experience how much work goes into putting together and recording a good metal band (its a ton of work) but these guys have a bizarre sound .... so much so that I cant see how they went forward and spent the money to record this track as is.

WTF, is this AlQaeda´s band or what?

Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo mix with death metal....

Bad combo...

:suicide2:

Ok, after few seconds of that I need to clean my ears to Hizaki or my favorite metal bands.

Falcon

I didn't even get through the first minute and a half of this "song" before i had to fire up some quality tunes to wipe the memory of the horror.

Edited by Lt. James Cater

I only made it to 54 seconds...before I lost the will to live

LOL, "the worst thing since Rebecca Black." I was unaware her "not really as bad as everyone made it out to be or else you wouldn't see 1000 covers and parodies" video was some seminal moment in history considering how recent it was.

That would be like the news tonight talking about something in Pakistan being "the most significant event in the history of the war on terror since the death of OBL."

Okay WTF was that... managed it all in the sheer hope and bloodymindness that it might get better... and the Answer is...

NO!!!

Right off to listen to Ramstein mixed with a Metallica Shot with a chaser of AC/DC... played at 11... :drinks:

Music??? Where??? Hhhmmm???

Music??? Where??? Hhhmmm???

That's exactly what i was thinking the first time heard it. I like really off the wall song structures but this band had nothing going for it except for image. Lots of teen girls will easily go for them on the basis of that alone.