Cuba V2.0

Esta es una nueva version del terreno de Cuba, originalmente creado por Tonix. Los cambios en esta version son principalmente visuales, con un nuevo tileset basado en parte en el trabajo de Stary para el terreno de "Formosa". Proximamente estaran disponibles nuevos updates, incluidas campañas.

Hemos decidido cambiar el nombre a "Cuba_2011" pues ya existe

otro terreno de Cuba (OTC), para evitar el problema de que ambos se sobreescriban. Ademas, pensamos que ambos trabajos son compatibles. Uno representa Cuba en 1962, y el otro en la actualidad. Esperamos que lo disfruteis.

Para instalarlo, simplemente descomprime el archivo y lleva la carpeta "Cuba_2011" a la carpeta "Terrain".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new version of Cuba terrain, originally created by Tonix.

Changes in this version are primarily visual, with a new tileset

based in part on Stary's work for "Formosa" terrain. Coming Soon

New updates will be available, including campaigns.

We decided to change the name to "Cuba_2011" because there is already a Cuba terrain (OTC), to avoid the problem that both are overwritten. In addition, We think that both works are compatible. One represents Cuba in 1962, and the other in today. We hope you enjoy it.

To install, simply unzip the file and paste "Cuba_2011" folder into "Terrain" folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Tonix

Cocas

Mauricepiesligeros

Stary

• Like 1

actually, the new OTC terrain is has operational dates from 1959 - 2050

• Dislike 1

Oops! Sorry ... Thanks for the clarification. In any case, the main issue was that the folders are not overwritten.

Out of curiosity, much so that we can see the new OTC? I can not wait!

Thanks!

unfortunately, nothing in Mexico (yucatan) or South America, like this one (which I LIKE!!). More in Florida, Bahamas (with a special easter egg for Fubar512), and Jamacia (cuban strikes on ganga plantations???) . Port au Prince is tiled but just too close to The Wall for my liking

secret pirate bases for Jack Sparrow and Co. ...hmmm.....?????

Beautiful Mauricepiesligeros, thank you !!!!:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

unfortunately, nothing in Mexico (yucatan) or South America, like this one (which I LIKE!!). More in Florida, Bahamas (with a special easter egg for Fubar512), and Jamacia (cuban strikes on ganga plantations???) . Port au Prince is tiled but just too close to The Wall for my liking

secret pirate bases for Jack Sparrow and Co. ...hmmm.....?????

Very interesting! I can not wait to see ... Thanks!

Beautiful Mauricepiesligeros, thank you !!!!:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

You're welcome, friend!:drinks:

Hi all,

been doing some sea battles with the Cuba2 I really like it btw I was just wondering how do you change the explosion effects on the water to be water spray blasts not land dust ups I'm assuming i can be changed in the terrain folder because i have installed it in my ODS and that has water spray effects also the Libya terrain does too

Hello colmack.

I know what you mean. But I do not think I have the answer. Anyway, I will try to investigate. If anyone can help with this would be appreciated.

hola queria preguntarles sobre un problema que tengo al jugar con la campaña cuba 2011,elijo un avion y juego una mision y al pasarla se termina la campaña aunq la haya terminado con exito.q creen q puede estar pasando?.gracias. mi SF es el 2.