Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Old Dinnerjacket is being mad again...

They've also stolen all its reason, intelligence, and class.

I cannot understand, how despots like this ever get into a position of power?....why do people give idiots like this the time of day?

I remember an spanish, redneck tv show hero, "The Guy Of The Stick", who said it all "Such a Need for Stick! Fools of the world! I´m gonna beat you up!"

tio+la+vara+2.jpg

Edited by macelena

I think it's a brilliant idea !!:rofl:

Houdoe,

Derk

Not a bad idea, we could use a lot of rain here. It's really dry so far this year.

What's really funny is in the comments section, some idiots actually belive it was probaly due to "Chem trails"!

So he's actually trying to position himself as the Mahdi, replacing Khamenei, while he gets his aide in to be his own successor? Really?

You know, it explains a lot.

So he's actually trying to position himself as the Mahdi, replacing Khamenei, while he gets his aide in to be his own successor? Really?

You know, it explains a lot.

What him wanting to be the Mahdi one does that mean his mate will be the Moody one...

"If you let us go, I'll bring back the sun."

Actually, anyone who has read Dune will know that Paul was called "Mahdi" by the people of Dune because of the prophecy.

I can't imagine that Iran is currently run by Maud'dib.

Didn't that mean some sort of desert vole?

Someone should rain on his tirade and make him wake up and smell some western news (tv/newspapers) so that he can see how much the people of central european countries are fond of floods and such that have plagued the area in recent years...

Edit: On second thought better not because he'd say that the governments are evil to their own people (and he isn't ofc) :grin:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

A new refinery was scheduled to open very soon but there was a big explosion because they rushed the production in an attempt to alleviate the sanction pressures.