Sign in to follow this  

Hey man Sorry Kanuni came in here and started that I was meaning no drama please not that. :)

Just wanted to appologize and be a man about it :cool:

Hey man Sorry Kanuni came in here and started that I was meaning no drama please not that.  :)

Just wanted to appologize and be a man about it  :cool:

Was I really the one who started it? Just look who created these threads... If you were meaning no drama, you could write this as a pm to MadJeff right? Appologizing and being a man about it would require you to pm it instead of bringing this up again right? ;) I think you'd better let this go because the only one who cares about the drama YOU have created is again you.

Edited by Kanuni

If I catch either of you posting about the other with any disrespect in your tone, expect a 90 day ban from the site. Biohazcentral will not be anyones platform for hatred and disrespect.

You have both been warned....again. MJ told ya to take this problem to PM or Email, this includes any apologies to MJ.. There is absolutely no need to make it a public debate for everyone to laugh at.