Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT: Birds of Steel announced

I wonder if it will really ever see the light of Day on PC

That looks really great graphics-wise although you can never really tell until release how it plays. I can't say I like the name - it's kind of cheesy - almost like that movie Iron Eagle.

Edit: What's the latest on Cliffs of Dover?

Edited by Shiloh

CloD is a hot mess, from what I've read. I'll still grab it, whenever it finally reaches the states. Hopefully they'll have enough bandaids on it by then.

Looking forward to the PTO action! Did you see the Soryu at the beginning of that clip? What you could see of her looked excellent. Same with the Yorktown class CV (although the SBD taking off is in May 1942 markings and the AA tubs forward the islands had 40mm quads; they were still 1.1" quads in that period--however, this won't detract me from taking off from her!).

People rip on WoP's small maps but the PTO is ideal for them. In any event, I hope they got rid of the timed missions.