Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

I hope they string him up!

I hope they do. He is responsible for killing many of my relatives and also for holding my father captive in a concentration camp and torturing him. All under his command. I hope they put him in a big hole somewhere. I dont wish him death i wish him all the suffering he has caused the families that lost loved ones.

I hope they do. He is responsible for killing many of my relatives and also for holding my father captive in a concentration camp and torturing him. All under his command. I hope they put him in a big hole somewhere. I dont wish him death i wish him all the suffering he has caused the families that lost loved ones.

You have my heartfelt Sympathy xclusive.

Perhaps his demise will be a closure to all he is guilty of!....there is no escape for the world's tyrants anymore!...they must surely know, that in a shrinking world...there are less and less places to hide!

Those times were definetely not the proudest era for Europe. Looking in another direction with hands in our pockets while knowing people were slaughtered next door...

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last." (Winston Churchill)

Bad year for the bad guys.

Another one bites the duct - on a roll

Next week Gaddafi :yes:

Glad they got his sorry ass......now he gets to pay the piper.......

xclusiv8

I think you should be the guest executioner and make is slow and painful.......

Last year i was visiting my old hometown. Every year it is the same. They identify a couple of hundred victims (around 800 that year), their bones and they burry those poor souls. I never really went to one of those mass funerals. Never really thought about it since it was such a long time ago but last year i decided to pay my respects to all those found and identified that year. I went with my dad and it was a big gathering and some people held speeches. A priest, imam whatever you wanna call em spoke about how we must never forget but must forgive and so on. But what striked me so hard was the sudden feeling of pain and suffering when i came close to this gathering. Never in my life have i felt anything like that. It was like huge wave washed over me and i felt like i was drowning in all those emotions. It felt like i could feel everything that the people around me felt. To this day i cannot explain this. My eyes started to water and i could barely breath. Trying to stay strong in front of my dad. I somehow channeled enough strength to not cry and just stand there taking deep breaths.

I saw my dad crying. It was understandable since he lost the most and i was just a kid when it all happened. Only those closest to me that i lost i do remember and of course all the horrible things i saw my dad and my granddad go trough. I cant even imagine all the things they saw and went trough in those concentration camps. Some days he speaks of it, but its just bits and pieces and this is something that happened 19 years ago.

When all the speeches were done and all the names were announced the remains of the victims were carried to their final resting places. I have never seen so many caskets. Thousands of people carrying them. Woman and children crying after lost dads and lost moms, wifes, husbands, cousins.

I shall never forget.

I am very happy that this man has been caught. But i do not wish him death. I wish for him to stand in front of all those people that he has hurt. I wanna see if there is any humanity in a man like that when he sees all those people cry and show anger towards him. If there is no reaction from him then that man is already dead and all they need to do is berry him.

I dont wanna see him suffer physically i wanna see him suffer mentally therefore the scenario i wrote about with all the victims.

Edited by xclusiv8
  • Like 1

I am very happy that this man has been caught. But i do not wish him death. I wish for him to stand in front of all those people that he has hurt. I wanna see if there is any humanity in a man like that when he sees all those people cry and show anger towards him. If there is no reaction from him then that man is already dead and all they need to do is berry him.

Well said!

I think when so many people come together, each feeling the same emotion, whether that be Grief, Joy, excitement, anger...or whatever...it draws in all around.

Now...If only mankind could do what Jesus told us to do...and replace those emotions, with Love and Caring for each other..and all living things....maybe the World wouldn't be so f*cked up?

Wish they released his sorry ass on Veterans Day here....

Me and some other guys would really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to meet him...

Last year i was visiting my old hometown. Every year it is the same. They identify a couple of hundred victims (around 800 that year), their bones and they burry those poor souls. I never really went to one of those mass funerals. Never really thought about it since it was such a long time ago but last year i decided to pay my respects to all those found and identified that year. I went with my dad and it was a big gathering and some people held speeches. A priest, imam whatever you wanna call em spoke about how we must never forget but must forgive and so on. But what striked me so hard was the sudden feeling of pain and suffering when i came close to this gathering. Never in my life have i felt anything like that. It was like huge wave washed over me and i felt like i was drowning in all those emotions. It felt like i could feel everything that the people around me felt. To this day i cannot explain this. My eyes started to water and i could barely breath. Trying to stay strong in front of my dad. I somehow channeled enough strength to not cry and just stand there taking deep breaths.

I saw my dad crying. It was understandable since he lost the most and i was just a kid when it all happened. Only those closest to me that i lost i do remember and of course all the horrible things i saw my dad and my granddad go trough. I cant even imagine all the things they saw and went trough in those concentration camps. Some days he speaks of it, but its just bits and pieces and this is something that happened 19 years ago.

When all the speeches were done and all the names were announced the remains of the victims were carried to their final resting places. I have never seen so many caskets. Thousands of people carrying them. Woman and children crying after lost dads and lost moms, wifes, husbands, cousins.

I shall never forget.

I dont wanna see him suffer physically i wanna see him suffer mentally therefore the scenario i wrote about with all the victims.

Some of my closest friends are Dutchbatt veterans, who return to the region every year. I am happy to hear most people do not blame them but the

UN organisation and international politics. It's a heavy burden, for victims, relatives and the simple soldiers trying to work under an impossible mandate.

NEVER AGAIN!

And now some are worried that the poor little mite's health mightn't be up to the task of standing trial in the International War Crimes Tribunal at The Hague.

Altogether now .................. AAAAAAAWWWWWWW, BLESS HIM!! :rolleyes:

I know the Dutch came in for some stick regarding the siege....but the UN really cocked it all up IMHO

Only two bombs were ever dropped by UN Aircraft...and then you look at Libya!

Sorry...but this was (once again) about Oil..(or lack thereof)..The Former Yugoslavia has no Oil...therefore it has no interest to our Governments!

What went on in that conflict is a mark of shame on Western Governments...and a UN that has pussycat powers.

The conflict also has had far reaching effects....It was a conflict that totally turned the Muslim world against the West.

Abu Hamza lost his hand in the Bosnian conflict incidentally

(shame it wasnt his head)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I know the Dutch came in for some stick regarding the siege....but the UN really cocked it all up IMHO

Only two bombs were ever dropped by UN Aircraft...and then you look at Libya!

Sorry...but this was (once again) about Oil..(or lack thereof)..The Former Yugoslavia has no Oil...therefore it has no interest to our Governments!

What went on in that conflict is a mark of shame on Western Governments...and a UN that has pussycat powers.

The conflict also has had far reaching effects....It was a conflict that totally turned the Muslim world against the West.

Abu Hamza lost his hand in the Bosnian conflict incidentally

(shame it wasnt his head)

And so say both of us :yes: