Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

If u were gonna buy a game where would u buy it

Never had a problem with anything I have bought through Amazon.

I deal with Amazon all the time, they're safe and fast.

Fast as in they ship faster or just faster

I've ordered stuff from them on a Friday morning, used their free shipping option (only applicable on orders over $25) was given a delivery date of the following Friday through Monday, and had it arrive just two business days later, on Tuesday.

Awesome cuz i wanna get falcon 4.0 falcon 4.0 allied force and a warpath jurassic park and it comes out to 92 something cuz its 3.99 shipping even though i live in the US

moved to a more appropriate Forum

I prefer Amazon or Newegg over a retailer like Bestbuy or Gamestop.

Both usually have the cheapest prices for games, electronics, or pc parts, unless it is some sort of promotional or holiday sale (then you might get lucky and find something decent in a regular store).

I have used Amazon's digital downloads for pc games. It gives you a full version downloads of most games without having to use 3rd party downloaders or managers (ie steam).

As for shipping.....

Both are pretty decent, Amazon's free shipping can be slow and often comes via regular mail. If you pay for shipping stuff usually arrives pretty fast.

Newegg's free shipping is often done by UPS.

Newegg(or UPS) lost one of my packages once, but after going to their customer service they replaced it.

If you use Firefox, you may want to download the "dynamite deals" plug-in when do your online shopping. It searches the major retailers for similar items and prices while you browse items on popular online retail sites.

Edited by ironroad

One thing to note is not everything on Amazon is DIRECT from Amazon. Note carefully, it may say "from XYZ" (in which case you won't get free shipping no matter if you're over $25) or it may say "from XYZ fulfilled by Amazon" (which means Amazon doesn't carry it but have designated that merchant as their de facto source, so it's almost as good as direct from them).

If possible, I prefer to get direct from Amazon (less uncertainty) but on occasion I have bought from one of the other merchants.

Still better than buying on ebay. There I've usually paid 95% of the price but gotten something that looked like it should've cost 50%!

Oh ok cuz like it would be my first time buying anything from amazon thats why im askin for ur oponion and to see if its safe

Hi, I use it a lot to get stuff. No problems but just read the descriptions carefully for the items you want. i had to return an item because i wanted a dvd and they sent me a electronic serial number to dwld instead from the other merchant. So they refunded my money and i went thru another merchant to get the same items but a dvd. think it was warcraft cataclysm addon. just read the descrips though.

good luck :clapping:

Edited by dsawan