Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Your prayers are needed

A good friend of mine recently experinced a terrible loss. Her whole family, except for her older brother, died in a house fire on saturday morning. Her younger brother, one of the dead, was also a friend. I'm asking you to pray for my friend Kami, and her older brother Justin, as they experience this loss. If you want to know more about the accident, you can read about it here. I'm sure they could use all the help they could get right now. Thank you.

Cowboy,

I am so sorry for the loss, I am at a loss for words after reading both stories on the linkk you posted. I will remember them in my prayers tonight.

Thoughts and prayers to Kami and Justin and to yourself,

God Bless

Whoa man, that IS sad. My prayers are going up even now, espesially for the surviving members. My sincersets condolences... :closedeyes:

Oh man, I don't know what to say. I know you feel like because my friend died in a car crash several months ago.

Hope you're coping alright.