Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Skins and flyable aircraft

Hi had falcon 4.o allied force for a while and was wondering if u can choose different paint schemes for instance i would to the directory in the game and saw alot of paint schemes that dont show up in the squadron

selection for campain plz help

No you cant choose skins from inside the sim that I am aware of.

you can install add on skins into the sim using either the skin pack installer or LODEditor (More difficult) - these will replace existing skins.

This is done at your own risk - the sim was never meant to be modified.

Thanks migbuster cuz im trying to fly with the new york ang

Whats with the paint schemes then if they are their

Whats with the paint schemes then if they are their

What do you mean?

Like i added the skins and some are replaced by them but the skins what do they do if u add them

Not easy to explain - which is why I have included a chart and various bits in the USAF skin set.

Go into the Tactical reference in the sim - then choose an F-16 model. On the right hand side where the 3D model appears you will see little arrows. You will find on each F-16 model in there you can use the arrows to go through each of the different skins associated with the particular model.

These skins are used in a campaign - you should get a different skin for each squadron.

You cannot choose which skins to use via the sim interface.

However by installing that skin pack you will be replacing the in game ones with vastly superior looking ones. Install all if you can - you can always back out the changes through the skinpack installer.

Use the Tactical reference to check the skins have been installed okay.